Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation

Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water/Eau), Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol.All Shades May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Shade 2.5, I went 1/2 shade lighter as others suggested due to oxidation and it worked out great. Cool nuetral undertones.
This is the closest match to the previous revlon colorstay formula I've found. Full coverage, used silicone primer, setting powder and spray and it did well under sweaty conditions, looked good 10-12 hours after application. Applied with tartes airbrush kabuki, used a little more than others stated on here but I like the flawless look.

It reeeeeally oxidizes! I only tried it once and when I got home I looked like Trump! I tried it in the store so the foundation was intact and the next day I returned it.

The only thing pretty is the packaging of this foundation. Ud stick to making eye shadow because you guys fail at making foundation. This was patchy and oxidized so bad that I could have been an extra in willy wonka. Do not waste your money on this as it sucks and the finish was just to cakey for me.

on 1/22/2017 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

love!! covers up my black acne scars with no problem. can look cakey if you apply too much, otherwise it looks natural. lasts over 8hrs on my extremely oily skin. my only complaint is the shade range- they need neutral shades.

I love this foundation. I gravitate towards long wearing foundations as I have oily acne prone skin. This lasts on me all day and provides full coverage. This finish is wonderful too; it's not too matte like a lot of long wearing foundations tend to be. My only complaint is that it oxidizes so I recommend going a shade lighter. I am around an nc15 and currently using the shade 3.25. There are so many shades in this line with various undertones which is another plus. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin either and 1 pump covers my whole face. I think the best way to apply this is with a damp sponge( I use the real techniques one). It can look cakey if you apply too much. I will repurchase when I run out. It costs around $40 but it will last a long time because you have to use so little to get good coverage.

on 1/20/2017 11:00:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I cannot stress to you just how wonderful this foundation is. For starters, I have horrible luck with foundation. It gets cakey, slides around my face, and my pores show every time. This looks SO good on my skin. I like it most when applied with the UD Optical Blurring Brush.

The coverage is amazing. I have acne scars and currently existing acne and this covers completely. My only complaint is, after a little bit of time passes, pores on my nose show through.

So so sad how this turns out so patchy on my face. just like lots of other people experienced as i've known so far.
But yes it does stay all day.
Anyone has any idea how to make this foundie work?
I have bought it and sephora in asia doesn't have a return policy. we can't return any opened product.

on 1/16/2017 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my first review EVER and I am so sad to say that I absolutely hate this foundation. I don't think I have ever been more disappointed with a product before. This is also the first Urban Decay foundation I have ever worn... it will be the last. This product came highly recommended by the beauty boutique expert, so I was super excited to try it... those contemplating the same thing, do yourself a favour and don't! The first complaint I have is that it OXIDIZES.. and not a little, ALOT! I look like I have jaundice after about 3 hours. I even bought 2 shades lighter then my normal colour and I'm still end up a weird yellow, orange colour... So bizzare. It also cakes up on my face and gets patchy, which is also weird for a product that claims to last all night. I even tried to get creative, I changed the way I apply the foundation (beauty blender, stippling brush, fingers etc.) nope!! nothing makes it better. I tried a primer, different moisturizer, mixing it with another foundation...NOTHING makes this foundation work for my face :(

I did really like this foundation,the coverage was good but as I am naturally fair this literally made me look like a ghost. I had it in shade 0.5 and it washed me out. It also separated on my face after a few hours of wearing it making my skin look extremely patchy.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

MY HOLY GRAIL of all foundations, and I've tried all from high-end to low-end and in between. I have 20 bottles of half-finished foundations scattered around my bathroom and bedroom.

OK, first of all, this foundation isn't for everyone. Go in with your eyes open, people.

Here's who needs this: 1) you have oily skin 2) you hate shining like a grease pit 30 minutes after you put on foundation 3) you love to look flawless 4) you want full (and I mean FULL) coverage

This foundation does it all for me and it will do the same for my oily-skin sisters. It covers FLAWLESSLY. It makes me look like I've been elegantly photoshopped or Instagram filtered.

Goes on like a dream; I've only used fingers so far but I'd also like to try a beautyblender and a foundation brush to see how those work (note: Urban Decay sells a special brush to go with this foundation but it's $38 and I already have a lot of brushes so I didn't buy it).

This Urban Decay foundation COVERS EVERYTHING. Now I do have clear skin, but I'm red around the nose and from some long-ago problems - this foundation makes all of that disappear in seconds.

It lasts all day (I do use a setting powder and NYX mattifying setting spray most days, but this foundation lasts even without the extra protection which I forego on weekends).

NO CAKINESS! First I put on my Paula's Choice moisturizer, then my Smashbox blemish-fighting primer; leave those to dry and then apply a pump of the foundation. Honestly though, I need to start using half a pump, because that would be enough and this miracle product doesn't come cheap. It's $50 Canadian. I anticipate the bottle will last me all 12 months of 2017.

I started the year off right by taking a chance on this most holy grails of foundation.

So, to repeat: this will work best on those with very oily skin (like me) who appreciate a matte look and who like to look spectacularly gorgeous. THANK YOU URBAN DECAY!