Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation

Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water/Eau), Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol.All Shades May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].

on 11/29/2017 10:57:00 PM

I'm super torn with this foundation. Application is amazing and the wear? It stays on me the WHOLE day. I only have one issue with it, but unfortunately it's an issue that will prevent me from purchasing this amazing foundation again. It was recommended to me buy an artist in Sephora. I had explained my struggle with foundation...the long-lasting claimed do not last on my sweaty face, so she applied some of this foundation to my cheek area and it was flawless! I purchased it right away....but as soon as I got home and looked in the mirror, my cheek looked as if I tanned in a salon every week for a year. This foundation dries up and is a completely different shade from its application. It's amazing if you can find one that dries up to your complexion.

on 11/1/2017 2:36:00 PM

Pros:
Buildable coverage
Perfect colour match
Very long wearing
Pretty packaging

Cons:
This foundation oxidises terrible- perfect on application, then goes more orangey on. For this reason alone I can't wear it which is so sad! I'm so pale and that was the only shade which matched my skin tone. Would not buy again only for this reason

Truly I am amazed. It gives a flawless finish. I have never owned a foundation that doesn’t cake after about 5 hours. This foundation however I can wear all day and it does not cake. It doesn’t settle into my large pores. I love it. I use shade 3.0 in this foundation. For reference I am shade between nc20 and nc25 in Mac. I see other reviewers saying this oxidizes on them, on me this didn’t happen. Also it is full coverage. I apply it with a beauty blender not to damp. Do make sure your face is moisturized though.

on 10/24/2017 5:13:00 PM

One of the best foundations I ever tried! It really stays on all night and all day. It covers everything and stay matte perfectly. Good for oily skins and before birth control I had really really oily skin. After I finish it (about a year), bought other foundation from sephora and I got to say... I miss this one so much! Even though it's kinda expensive, it's worth it.

Hands down my favorite foundation, and as promised, it will last all night!!! I sweat like crazy and as my southern friends know, we deal with alot of humidity and sweat. This stuff does not budge! It's very comfortable on the skin and I've not experienced any breakdown as long as I blot away heavy sweat. Lasted through an outdoor wedding and reception in July at the NC coast and looked as good at the end as it did at the beginning so I think it can take just about anything

on 9/6/2017 12:38:00 PM

I used to use CoverFX custom cover drops, however, it didn't last long (as in I felt like I was constantly buying a new bottle) & it's expensive. I switched to Urban Decay & am glad I did! A bottle has lasted me 4 months (& I still have 1/3 left). I like that you can see how much is left in the bottle. It does dry darker because of the matte finish, so it's important to test it on your skin before you buy it. It stays put all day long & looks just as good at the end of the day as it does when I first apply it. I will be buying it again once I run out!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This foundation is good for someone with normal or combo skin who wants full coverage and longevity. I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin. Im MAC NC 37 and wear 6.0 knowing tbat it oxidizes slightly. I don't have any negative comments except for the price. The bottle looks exquisite on my vanity table. Too bad you can't see the bottle when you look at my face. Most of the price of this goes into the packaging.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Got a sample to try as I own (and love) Naked Skin but was hoping for a heavier coverage.

Well, I'm only 1.5 in Naked Skin so the MUA was unsure how to match me as the oxidisation is well known. I got 1.5 again though and it seemed ok.

It went on nicely and I like the packaging. It didn't wear off as such but by the end of the day, it had completely separated and gone grainy on my entire face and just looked awful. Really disappointing.

Oh well. I'll stick to the Naked Skin I think!

One word: DRYING asf!!! Yo me myself im an oily skin type of gal. Supposedly, this foundation is perfect for me right, but no, it accentuates the dry flakes i have, emphasizes my skin texture. Although it keeps your face matte, it makes it dull. And the color tone is so yellow. However, ill still use it tho, but i wont reach for it again if it runs out

on 8/11/2017 2:40:00 PM

I totally agree with the other reviewers that said this foundation oxidizes horribly. After 30 minutes to an hour after I applied it, it was about 2 shades darker.....and orange!! I would not recommend this for anyone with fine lines or large pores because it emphasizes every single line and pore you may have. It reminds me a little of EL double wear in that it's a matte finish and you can definitely tell that you are wearing makeup. I have pretty normal skin, but I feel like this may work better for people with oily skin. The packaging is great and it covers any redness, it also last quite a while, but other than that I can't think of one good thing to say about it.