Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

3.3

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

If you have dry/dull skin you will pry like this. This foundation has a decent coverage (not as high end as it says), but it's buildable. The color fits my skin just right, and I LOVE the finish on it. Gives a vibrant and slight dewy finish. It is a little pricey but since it works great with my skin I would buy it again.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

One of the best foundations I've ever used, provides great coverage and looks very natural on the skin. The only bad thing is that it does get oily throughout the day.

on 12/18/2017 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is still my favourite foundation. The coverage is a medium but you can build it up to a full, it doesn’t catch on to my dry areas, smooths my skin out, covers most blemishes and the packaging is so cute & luxurious feeling. My issue is that it gets oily throughout the day, settles into my smile lines, the colour oxidizes as you wear it, and the price is pretty up there since I run out of this foundation so fast.

The only problem of this foundation to me is that it sinks into my laugh lines and in about 10 hours I look older. But anyway I really rrlike it’s buildable and every morning I want it out of my other numerous foundations.

on 12/16/2017 3:38:00 PM

Everyone has different skin and different overall needs, but wow, I'm so shocked at these low reviews.. I really love this foundation! I'm 48, combo skin, no crazy wrinkles yet, and normally wear MAC Face and Body, or Becca Aqua Luminous(as far as liquids). Born TW has a bit more coverage than the MAC or Becca, and just wears really well on my combo mature skin. I apply with a damp Beauty Blender, set with Born This Way Ethereal loose setting powder, or Coty Air spun, a spray of MAC fix+, and I'm good to go till about 5 hours when I oil blot with a blotting sheet, and tap on some MAC Next to Nothing Blot compact.. Definitely recommend.

on 12/14/2017 4:08:00 AM

This is my ALL TIME favourite foundation, It gives the perfect amount of dew to the skin and, if anything, it hydrates my skin too!

I have to add some extra powder to my nose, as I'm sure all my combination skin pals are familiar with, but other than that, I can't fault it!

on 12/10/2017 7:44:00 AM

Love the colors since I'm an olive skin tone but this makes my skin super oily! After three hours of wearing it, I always look like a greasy mess. I went in to Sephora to talk about this and they told me it was impossible it'd make me oily because it had coconut oil in it, I'm combination skin more prone to being dry so I have no idea what they're talking about

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've been testing this out for awhile now and have a few thoughts. The positive--great coverage level, it's advertised as medium to full coverage which I agree with. Does a great job of providing coverage that looks natural and not cakey at all. Lots of shades, I like the pump packaging and frosted glass bottle. I think it really does a great job of blurring pores and making them less noticeable which I can't say for many foundations. Great application overall. Negatives--this became extremely oily on me after a short period of time. The fountain separates and looks obvious after that point. Doesn't hold up well after blotting the oil off and even after blotting and repowdering it was greasy again after a short period of time. Might be good to wear if only going out for a few hours. I'm going to play with it more to see if it behaves better with some foundations I have that are TOO matte and see if they can balance each other out. Don't recommend for those of us with oily complexions because it won't hold up.

In the quest to find an amazing all round foundation I had high hopes for this foundation...and I’m not disappointed! It looks beautiful! I went with the colour Golden Beige and even though this may be a little dark for the cold UK weather in November, it is certainly not so far off that I can’t wear it. Pros for me are: - Fantastic coverage without looking cakey or ‘mask like’. - Doesn’t settle into fine lines and pores, given that I am now coming to the end of my thirties, it is becoming harder and harder to find a foundation that is not targeted for ‘mature skin’ (I’m not quite there yet!), however I’m not young enough to go down that whole ‘let’s bake’ route! Those days are now gone! - Gives a better airbrushed look with a beauty blender, than a foundation brush. - Doesn’t break me out. - Doesn’t dry my skin out. - Gives long lasting coverage. I would def recommend!

It was a hyped foundation, I have dry combo skin in winter and it accentuates my pores, is drying and feels cakey. Kind of disappointing.