Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

3.9

TALC, MICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRLATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEI-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA MULTIFLORA FLOWER WAX, TETRASODIUM EDTA, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONOL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT (TILIA CORDATA EXTRACT), METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

All I can say about this, is the packaging is beautiful!
Far too subtle, not nearly enough coverage.. didn't look like I'd got anything on. Personally I like heavier coverage powders. This would be OK on someone young with near perfect skin, who only needs a very slight sheer coverage. Update...... Also it oxidises after about half an hour and goes bright orange....... Horrible! Looks like badly applied fake tan.

I just bought the second one :-) nice powder, good Matt effect, does exactly what it claims. One of my favourite pressed powders (also I love Gucci powder).

The powder tends to become darker on face. I would recommend to buy shade 1 if in Mac you are like NC25 and in Gucci powder 020. Also it doesn't last long.

on 6/28/2015 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Im so surprised at any negative reviews of this powder! It's honestly the best high end powder compact on the market in my opinion. When I use it over any base it gives a flawless skin look. If I use a blotting sheet and then reapply, it never cakes or looks anything but invisible. It's just incredible. Maybe it doesn't grant you wishes or turn back the clock but for what a powder is supposed to do it's the best damn thing around.

on 6/15/2015 5:58:00 PM

After reading and hearing of the hype surrounding this product on blogs and you tube I felt compelled to buy it. The packaging truly is beautiful but im more about the product than the box and the product just doesn't work for me. This powder does the same on my face as MAC Mineralize skinfinish natural does.....looks great right after application but an hour or 2 after i am a shiny, oily mess with a unattractive film over my skin. It also oxidises and goes very dark/orange. Yes it does matte your skin down without dryness or weight...and it looks great but not for long. Seriously save your money and get this instead. http://www.muastore.co.uk/pro-base-pressed-powder ...it does the same job but without the nasty after effect or the price tag.

on 6/10/2015 6:57:00 PM

Ended up having to take it back - I looked like an Oompa Loompa!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the best powder I've ever used on my super super oily skin. And trust me, I've tried them ALL. I put this on after my foundation using a brush and it leaves my face flawless for hours. I have to blot my nose about once or twice during my 12-hour day but all things being equal, that's fine with me. I LOVE this stuff! For reference, I'm an NC45 and I got the dark. If you get it from Nordstrom, the picture on the site looks MUCH darker than it is. It's perfect. HG powder!!

on 1/26/2015 10:54:00 AM

I'm pale so the light version was a good color for me, but the texture was wrong for use on dry skin as a setting powder. It clings to dry patches and went blotchy. I much prefer the Laura Mercier loose setting powder or the MFE pressed HD powder. But the packaging is beautiful. Unfortunately, the performance of the product was so bad I wouldn't keep it even for my purse.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my HG powder and replaces my MAC blot powder and Chanel poudre universally. I found this to be super finely milled and beautifully mattifying. On me it keeps my shiny nose at bay longer than blot powder that I wasn't expecting! I'm NW10 and the fair works perfectly for me. Coupled with Armani Luminous silk I am in love, and no breakouts!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm a little lighter than NC 15 in MAC (probly like an NC12). I bought the shade 1 Fair, and it's pretty much a translucent powder for me. I have combo/oily leaning skin, and this powder is perfect for both-hydrating for the dry parts, & mattifying for the oily bits. It doesn't oxidize on me like previous reviews said, not sure why it works on me and not others. I'd say give it a try if you can easily return it.

on 12/29/2014 4:46:00 AM

This stuff is gorgeous but it oxidises so badly. So badly. I'm really upset because it was an expensive Christmas gift from my boyfriend and I can't use it without looking orange.