MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.4

Used with N2 compact studio fix, really feminine and pretty. I love it, builds well for heavier colour or sheer tinting. Very powdery in the packaging. Usually I used bourjois but i fancied trying something new and i'm pleased with this choice. Sometimes i like to mix it with a bronzer.

Love love this shade of pink blush. I was always told that I am not a fair person. Asian with yellow undertone, MAC NC25/BB Beige, I wasn't so sure about anything to do with pink blush. I was at Bangkok International Airport, and this guy at the MAC counter recommended me this shade (together with Shy Girl). Oh boy, since then I can never look at others. Yes, this is a pink blush but it makes me feel so pretty. The staying power is also very good, at least 12 hours.

Love it, and I will repurchase, even if I have no idea when that will be. One tub can really last..

LOVEEE it.!

I have no idea how I chose this color at the MAC counter. This is my first ever purchase from MAC and it is so scary in the pan, I think I was a bit crazy of me to buy this. Although its really bright in the pan and super cool toned, it is actually a really warm nice flush on my skin. That's really really good because I have really warm yellow asian skin. This is my go to winter blush, makes me look rosy and sweet.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Can't decide how I feel about this. I have naturally very fair skin (NW5-10) and this can look exceptionally bright and borderline unnatural on me. Other days I'll use a bit of fake tan (by fake tan, I mean going up to a NC15) and pop this on my cheeks and it looks beautiful beyond words. I think it depends upon the colouring of your skin whether or not this suits you. If you're fair skinned like myself, perhaps steer clear, or apply lightly. Just because it's a sheertone doesn't mean that you should be careless when applying it (as I have learnt!) That being said, the staying power is excellent and the colour remains a whole day on my cheeks, so this is definitely a very good quality blush.

I really want to like this blush but on me it just doesn't look that good, maybe it's just my skin but i feel it makes me look patchy! It looks so pretty in the pan, gorgeous matt baby pink! So i'm still testing this out different ways because i really want to like this <3

The photo of the packaging of this blush is different from mine. Mine is the standard black pot that MAC usually comes in. My makeup artist used this with a combination of MAC's Buff on me for the wedding.
So after I got back from the honeymoon I had to go buy it. I must say this blush goes on light so its buildable. It looks great in photos so this is my go to blush if I know I'll be photographed.

This is a pinky "baby doll" blush but very flattering with NC30 yellow toned skin. Use this on top of MAC's Buff and finish off with a touch of Nars Orgasm for a really flattering look.

Because it is pricer than drugstore I don't use it on an every day basis. I would definitely buy this again.

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Pink Swoon is a true blue toned bubblegum pink. The colour is very buildable - you can have a subtle hint of colour or go for full on dolly cheeks. Also pretty blendable and I like the matte finish. I can see it working for fair, medium AND dark skin, although the darker your skin the more you will have to layer of course. Suitable for any occasion and works well with my pale skin. The staying power isn't anything extrodinary...a couple of hours tops. Still worth the purchase though!

This is your basic baby pink with a slight cooler bluish tint to it. Perfect for my fair yellowish skin. It has a matt finish and goes on sheer. It is not that long lasting & has to be reapplied especially if you live in a tropical climate.

The packaging is very poor as with all MAC products. The lids fall apart & it just creates a mess when traveling.

I wanted to find a pink blush that had no shimmer on whats so ever and when you put it on did not make you checks look dirty and more brown (as I have found this problem with a few blushes I have tried)

I totally love this blush. It is perfect for a day time look as gives my skin a lovely flushed look yet when i want to go out at night and have a more dramatic look you can build it up. this blush would be perfect for any skin tone - I am fair with olive undertones and is amazing on my skin.

Popular Blush Products