MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.4

I love this! I use it each and everyday, by itself or on top of another blush. It gives a nice pink *glow* to my complexion. I know it looks a little scary in the pan, but on the cheeks is beautiful:)

I loved the color but it turned red on me...

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

In the pan, this looks like a very bright pink with bluish undertones but once it's applied, it gives a very natural, healthy flush without being too bright or obvious. I like using very bright blushes with a very light application because I find they are less likely to turn muddy. Love this one!

Great product. Nice babydoll pink. I like to press a tiny amount of Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl over this and I look like I'm 17 again.
EDIT: I never use this anymore as it's way too vivid for a PPP. Try EL Tender blush in Petal or Chanel Pink Cloud instead. Much more natural.

A beautiful pink!! very wearable and looks like a natural flush on skin..don't be afraid of how bright it looks in the pkg.

I have Angel as well but I love my Pink Swoon more! As some reveiwers said, no funny undertones for this one and it really fits you in both summer and winter time! A must-have in my traincase.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I'm very fair-skinned with a cool complexion, so brown hues look like dirt, violet hues make me look dead, and peach hues make me look like I have jauntis. This is pure pink with a very smooth texture. Perfection.

What a beautiful color this is! It looks like a hot neon pink in the container but gives the prettiest natural flush. Great for any occasion. I highly recommend it!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I purchased quite a few blushes recently from Nars, Bobbi Brown and this Pink Swoon from MAC. this one is my favorite. I have fair skin with pink undertones and this one is just the the right natural flush. Not too bright but subtle and buildable if you need more color. The only negative is the packaging which is very plain. I like the case of the Nars blushes much better. But the package of the MAC blush won't keep me from buying it again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My favourite baby pink blush! makes me glow sweetly even without a trace of shimmer. Gives the Kim K perfect soft pink cheek. I actually have 2 of these (received from a swap) and they're different. One is lighter, and the other is slightly brighter and more pigmented. I love them both, and kind of like that they're a little different ..like 2 versions of my favourite blush.

Popular Blush Products