L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The best mascara ever! This is IT for the darkest, glossiest most dramatic lashes ever! Really for those of you guys who want drama. The formula is amazing and the brush is great for defining and adding length. I highly recommend this to people who want length and dark inky lashes.

This was an okay mascara, I don't love or hate it. I actually did like the wand but only when I applied it in a zig-zag motion. It separated the lashes really well and did not clump. But it didn't add much volume or length. Cute packaging idea but I will not buy again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I did not find this mascara to flake or smudge. It's very buildable and yes, black. Would buy again.

Thank goodness I didnt personally buy this product. It barely added any length at all and didnt make them any thicker. My lashes were skinny very long twigs. and i thought it was just me but apprently there were other who had a very hard time applying this to the left eye. horrible product

I have mixed feelings about this. I love the formula, but the brush is awful. The formula itself doesn't clump, but the plastic wand makes clump-free application impossible. It also makes application on the left-eye (for right handers) difficult- can't get to root of lashes b/c brush will make a mess. I mean, it could get better with practice. But I've been successfully applying mascara for the past 10 yrs.

Right now, I've achieved good results by using a clean "normal" mascara brush to go over my lashes immediately after application to separate out the clumps. It's a pain, but it works.

The formula is awesome though- dark black and smooth, doesn't flake unless you are really rubbing your eyes. If they sell it with a better brush, I would definitely re-purchase. With this brush, I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle

I hate how it makes it look like I less lashes. Its really waxy and the formula is weird but I guess its OK. Not a fan one bit.I like putting it on my lower lashes but thats it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Incredible product! This is my new staple mascara. This mascara leaves your lashes looking clean,defined, and long. It doesn't go on clumpy or goopey and when I got to touch my lashes they don't even feel like I'm wearing mascara. This formula is excellent the brush is easy to use. I am head over heels in love with this prodcut! 5 stars and A+++!

I've been wearing this mascara for a long time (two year +) and people have asked me to whip it out to borrow it they liked it on me so much. I also must point out it doesn't smudge ever and it makes my eyes pop. It does take a while to put on (that might just be because I'm anal about my mascara), but it does dry pretty fast. I added a pic just to demonstrate its greatness

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I tried this today. When I first opened it I was concerned about the wand when I started pulling it out. The wand felt very cheap and fragile and I thought it would snap. Then I saw the comb at the end of the wand. I've not tried this kind of wand in a while so I was a little hesitant to use it. There were globs on the comb which immediately clumped my eye lashes together. It was very difficult to separate. But overall the end result was pretty good. I think I just need more practice. Or maybe the one I picked up was defective. It's reasonably priced - about $10, so I will definitely buy again.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this mascara. I have short sparse ageing eyelashes. With this mascara you would not think so. Now for the exciting part it defines, separates and lengthens with considerable ease. My eyes look huge and my lashes are to die for.

Imagine what it would do for someone with medium length lashes. Admittedly it only gives a little volume but it is designed for length and I am happy with the volume it gives. 2-3 coats and I am a daytime diva.

Verdict - Absolutely Amazing

Popular Mascaras