Bath and Body Works Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Volumizing Shampoo in Coconut Lime Verbena

3.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This stuff totally stripped my hair even though I hadn't washed it in over a day. It smells great, just like the Coconut Lime Verbena body products, but I can't be so cruel to my poor hair! I do want to try the moisturizing version, however. The packaging in the little travel size bottle I got sucks - the plastic is too stiff to squeeze the product out easily, and it won't stand upside down in the shower to get the last dregs out.

on 1/21/2011 12:44:00 PM

I really wanted to love this shampoo. I spent over $100 on the body spray line. This shampoo is terrible as a daily shampoo and it will dry out my hair really badly. And I the fragrance that I love does not really stay in your hair very long. Not long enough to justify the price. Oh well it does smell good when you are putting it on but I would recommend just spraying your self with the fragrance line and get a better shampoo Its an ok shampoo to rotate in with others infrequently but I would not buy again

on 1/1/2011 10:45:00 AM

I'm usually a bit of a snob about shampoo, but I absolutely love this stuff! The price is fabulous, my hair is clean and looks great, and it doesn't mess up my scalp (like most cheap shampoos do). My boyfriend loves it too.

on 11/13/2010 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I suppose this shampoo is nice, i just dont see that it gives me volume.
however, it does the job (cleaning my hair) and was very inexpensive
and it smells AMAZING!

on 6/29/2010 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I first tried this shampoo after my boyfriend brought a bunch home from work at the Holiday Inn (their official shampoo). I just loved it! The bottle didn't say Bath and Body Works, so i had to investigate where i could buy it. Glad I did! It really freshens my hair up and keeps it soft and manageable. I have since bought other "flavors" at Bath and Body Works to mix it up. Been using these shampoos now for over a month, so far do adverse affects on my hair, just clean and beautiful!

on 12/31/2009 3:04:00 PM

I recieved this shampoo and conditioner in my stocking, (travel size) and I love it!

It smells wonderful, and leaves my hair shiny and soft.
Now, I never would have bought this for myself, since I usually use a salon brand, but I think I've found my new favorite shampoo and conditioner!

I've never had problems with my scalp itching, but then again, I don't have sensitive skin.

Love it, I will rebuy the full size!

on 6/22/2009 12:46:00 AM

Purchased the travel size for vacation - one dolla. Price equal to the slim pickin's of travel shampoos offered at the drugstore, but this one doesn't stink - performance or aroma-wise. My hair feels, looks and, without a doubt, smells fantastic. I will purchase the full size version when I return home, yup yup!

I dig the conditioner, too, but am not up to typing anymore...

We stayed in a condo recently & they provided us with this shampoo & conditioner. I am not a fan of BBW's shower gel or lotion, but this stuff is great! And my hair smells wonderful!

on 12/12/2007 11:55:00 PM

I love this shampoo! It makes my hair so full of volume and soft. Someone even complemented me on my hair today! I only use it maybe once or twice a week, I trade off with other shampos.

on 7/25/2007 11:20:00 AM

I like this alot. The smell is just like the rest of the line, sweet and summery. I got this for $2.00 at the semi annual sale so I'd definatley repurchase at that price, but at full price , ($7.50 USD), I'd wait for a sale. Also I had no problem with any scalp itching like the previous reviewer did. I hate to say it but maybe it was her scalp and not the shampoo.