August 21, 2014 | 1840 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Elizabeth Arden - All Gone Eye And Lip Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Susie0205

My go to makeup remover, gentle but can easily remove all my face and eye makeup, but not for waterproof mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

This is an average, basic eye makeup remover which does the job, it removed my waterproof mascara easily with a minimum of tugging. It did sting a little when I got it in my eyes (but I should have been more careful when using it!). I have used very similar products for far less money so I won't buy this again. I actually prefer Paula's Choice Gentle Touch remover over this and can't see a difference in quality between this Arden one and any other cheaper brand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this makeup remover. It's super gentle and fragrance free, and just one or two swipes removes all my mascara. I'll definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's been ages since I've actually used a product designed specifically as an eye makeup remover. I bought this in a package deal with EA's mascara and eye cream. I had read the favorable reviews about the remover so I figured I couldn't go wrong. You ladies were right!
I put it on with my fingers and gently massage it into my eye socket area. With one swipe of a cotton pad, all traces of my eye makeup are removed. Out of curiosity, I massaged a second time with the remover to see what was left, and the pad came away virtually clean. That was pretty easy and quick.
I didn't experience any burning at all. Wonderful!
I usually use the OCM to remove my makeup first, then I wash with one of my other cleansers, such as Shiseido's cream cleansers. With this, I then followed up with my cream cleanser, and I had absolutely clean eyes, no blackness underneath, no raccoon eyes, no fall-out.
This is a product that is a great for removing heavy eye makeup with ease. There was no tugging involved, no burning, no unpleasant scent-actually no scent at all and it's easy to use.
I'd like to put some of this into a tiny plastic bottle for my makeup bag to use during the day when my eye makeup runs and I need to clean my under eye area with a q-tip. I can see it refreshing my eyes easily enough.
A definite re-puurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 3:54:00 AM More reviews by dolling1dlarry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS MAKEUP REMOVER. I've been using this since I started using makeup! Seeing people say this is on the expensive side confuses me because in my place (Hong Kong) it's only around USD$8 for 100mL and it's cheap compared to lots of other makeup remover and it cleans your makeup well. Even with waterproof mascara, it only takes 2 swipes to clean it up.
Will continue buying this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by canadian

I received this product in a GWP. It doesn't irritate or sting my eyes.Removes eye makeup easily. If your wearing waterproof eye makeup you may need to swipe twice. Leaves a slight oily residue that is easily taken care of with a few splashes of water. I found out the price is $24.00 Canadian. A little pricey however I may consider buying it in the near future.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Tigris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a cheaper alternative, but it takes a while for it (two swipes) to get the job done. I don't like the package either as you have to twist the lid, I'd rather it stay on at all times.

No tears or icky feeling after using it, but I don't like that my eyelids look 'sweaty' after using it. And I still have mascara on my pillow when I wake up the next day.

Still better than alternatives from non-cosmetic lines.

I'd buy this again if I didn't have the money to buy anything better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this eye makeup remover, it makes my eyes feel rested and comfortable after use. This reminds me quite a lot of the Chanel eye makeup remover. But when it comes to removing eye makeup, still nothing beats Shu Uemera high performance balancing cleansing oil imo.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by chowzer

I have finished the entire bottle and decided to buy it again since it was on sale for $15

It does remove my makeup pretty good but you have to ripe it 2 times each eye to get it completely gone as i uses waterproof makeup

But the best makeup remover gotta be Lacome Bi Facil but they hardly go on sale and if you don't want to spend too much on makeup remover, go with this one it does the work.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by tanyalorrain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product works okay. I have used the Maybelline Waterproof Eye Makeup remover with the same results at a quarter of the price. It takes eyeliner okay, unless you are like me and use a heavy liner. It really doesn't work well for mascara at all, you end up rubbing like a son of a gun and even then it doesn't get it all off. It leaves an oily residue and it doesn't come with a funneling spout so you end up using way too much or not enough. It doesn't really have a smell, but it stings my eyes like a heavily scented product would. Overall, I would say this product is overpriced for what you get. I don't recommend it to anyone.