August 27, 2014 | 1637 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Infiniti Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Styler/Dryer (Model 207P)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by rvbolorin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am 50 years old, I have been using blowers for the last 35 years and this is the worst blower I have ever ever bought. It is difficult to turn on/off and change settings. Maybe is good at drying hair but it is so uncomfortable/difficult to use.... It is bulky and heavy. I bought this piece of junk about 2 years ago and I use it only if the other blower I regularly use is damage. And every single time I use it, it remembers me of why it is hidden in the closet like the piece of junk it is. I am done with it,I will just throw it away because even as a spare it is not useful, I prefer to ask my neighbor to loan one if my main blower is not working.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by kkirk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My T3 went out....and in a pinch I picked this dryer up. I like it BETTER than the T3....and it was 1/3 the price. I would suggest trying this dryer before spending lots of $.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by sweetvictory23

I love this hair dryer. I'm too frugal to spend hundreds of dollars on a hair dryer, but not cheap enough to spend 10. I believe I paid $30 to $40 for this hair dryer at wal*mart. It dries my hair in half the time of other hair dryers. I would agree that it is a bit on the heavy side, but I don't mind. Gives my biceps a nice work-out, haha. It has a variety of settings from hot to cool and high to low. Great for a drugstore buy. Also comes with convenient attachments. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2010 10:25:00 AM More reviews by view1ny

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hairstylist used the Conair Silver Bird Pro hair dryer with a large diffuser to dry my thick, curly shoulder-length hair. The Silver Bird does not come with a diffuser, so I looked around for a Conair Pro dryer with a concentrator and large diffuser. I found this at National Wholesale Liquidators for $29.99. The best things about this dryer are: the attachments lock into place and don't come off until you unlock them, several heat / air flow settings, the large size of the diffuser and the design of the dryer. The concentrator could be a bit longer, but it's acceptable. It takes about 10-12 minutes to dry my very thick hair. Fabulous! The packaging is ridiculous, as you have to break the cardboard to get the dryer out. It's a good thing that I didn't want to return it. Otherwise, it's a great dryer and I'm very pleased.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by caroline7502

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this hair dryer. It's quite powerful and not loud at all. Dries my hair quickly. I have bad luck with hair driers (I used to go through one every 4-6 months) and this one has lasted 2 years so far (and still running as great as it did the day I bought it)...I've gotten my money's worth for sure. I'm definitely going to repurchase when this one cashes in.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this hair dryer. I bought it because of the diffuser that came with it (for when i want to dry it wavy) and I think it works great. I've had it for probably 2 years now and it still works as good as it did the day i bought it. I don't think it's too heavy but maybe I'm just used to it..plus I don't use a blow dryer everyday especially in the summer. The power is great on it..I find myself taking it with me on vacations because the hotel hair dryers suck on power and even my previous hair dryers had less power and took longer to dry my hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by AntoniaB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Edit... I thought this dryer was okay for the money, but now I'm not loving it. Seems like it makes my hair frizz and the cord randomly snaps up into the dryer with the slightest accidental pressure. It does get pretty darn hot, too. I really thought I had found a cheap little gem, but since I have to sit my dryer down alot while I get my hair in the brush, that cordkeeper has become a real pain.
It's a fuscia color and has hot, warm, cold and separate low, med, high settings and a cold shot button. The cordkeeper would be nice if it was disabled or locked while the dryer was on. So the search for a good dryer that won't break my bank begins again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2009 1:37:00 PM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm taking this one back. I have a co-worker who loves hers. Mine just doesn't blow hot even on the hottest setting. Even if it is a fluke, it reminds me why I haven't bought Conair since I could afford to buy my own stuff: quality. So even if I get another one that works I will just wait for it to go out. My super-straight hair needs at least some heat to set style. This just blows a lot of air around which frayed what few split ends I have. It did not dry my hair faster; it took longer with no heat. For $40 I think I can do way better.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2008 12:23:00 AM More reviews by parks906

i LOVE this hairdryer. i am not one to spend hundreds of dollars on a hairdryer and after reading a great review of this on a magazine and other websites, i gave it a shot. I can blowdry my hair within ten minutes - and my hair is four inches past my shoulders. There are three different settings for temperature and drying and comes with a "cool shot" button - i use it after my hair is dry to set it. i definitely recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2008 7:46:00 AM More reviews by lchoe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was disappointed by this Conair Hair Dryer. In the past, I really liked their Plimatic 2000 Turbo (better than the Solano for me and only $35) however it is discontinued. Although the power is okay, the dryer is too heavy, a bit bulky and the buttons are a nuisance if you are switching from warm to cold when drying your hair. This is going straight back to the store. For a similar price $40 and under, the Remington T Studio Collection hair dryer ($35, lighter weight, better design and a very good cool air option) is much better than this Conair heavy clunker.

I just ordered the Babyliss Pro TT Tourmaline 3000 Dryer hair dryer (the red one) on Ebay for $55 (inclding shipping) that has much more power, buttons that are easy to switch from the different heat settings, and a "true" cool air option. You do get what you pay for sometimes (normally this one is $80 - 100), it is much better quality, feels sturdy and is only 1.25 lbs (vs the Conair being 2.5+ lbs).