September 1, 2014 | 1616 users online

Sunscreen - Nivea - Light Feeling Sun Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 8:15:00 AM More reviews by Pamacs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had the SPF 20, purchased in the EU. It sounds weird but for me it is the best base under foundation. It creates a very smooth and non-greasy surface, the foundation sits on very nicely. Sadly it is not available in the UK.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2012 5:14:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

I am posting a review for the Nivea Sun Light Feel every day sun lotion available in Australia. The active ingredients listed are:

Octocrylene (90mg/g) Titanium Dioxide (60mg/g) Butyl Methoxydibenzolymethane (34mg/g) Bemotrizinol (20mg/g)

Active ingredients often differ from country to country, so check the label. I like this product because I like the combination of mineral and chemical sunscreen ingredients. This is quite thick and takes a bit of rubbing in, but once applied it feels quite light, fairly non greasy and the white cast is minimal. It stays on through perspiration, doesn't pill, and wears quite well under light makeup. The 200ml bottle costs approximately $16-17 AU. The only real downside is the smell. It definitely smells like sunscreen and takes about 15 minutes for the smell to go away.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by tadukhipa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Not a big fan. It feels anything but light and it's sticky. I do like the smell however. I would recommend Neutrogena instead though

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2010 12:08:00 AM More reviews by kemingj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Very suitable for my skin type, non-oily, non-greasy feeling, great sun protection efficacy.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by fanaticfringer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Goes on nice with little shine. Offers very nice protection with mexoryl sx.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by TrishyB

I love this sunscreen for my face and body. Doesn't smell like ordinary sunscreen which is good, it really lives up to its name being "light feel" and absorbs instantly and also non-greasy which is a plus especially during summer. It's a great base for makeup. I had to take off one point becasue when I initially apply it - as it absorbs instantly, it feels like I need more as my skin would feel dry. Other than that, I love it and will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2009 7:56:00 AM More reviews by firsttaste

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the smell and the feeling on my skin... it sinks in very quickly and leaves no residue.

It's a shame the SPF 50 version isn't available in Germany. I use the SPF 30 in spring, but as soon as it gets really sunny I have to switch to something else with more protection.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2008 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Lilly69

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Excellent light feeling on the skin, non-greasy, no-oil residue on the surface of the skin. Excellent UV-filters: TinosorbS among others.
It does have 5* on the UK bottle of SPF50!!!

Minus for fragrance though.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2007 1:11:00 PM More reviews by JMWT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very surprising sun lotion for me. I've bought Nivea sun creams before but even though they had stated 'non-greasy', they turn out to be really oily anyway. I was attracted to this because it was fairly new when I bought it. I decided to try Nivea one last time, hoping they would not disappoint me again. And they didn't! This sun lotion is really easily absorbed and has a lovely scent. Absolutely non-greasy and reminds me a bit of nivea Q10 skin firming body lotion. They both have the same consistency and similar fragrances. I would've given this product 5 lippies but i took one off because it only has a 3star uva rating. If only it was 5, then it would be perfect . . .