Bonne Bell Powder Bronze in Natural Glow

Price: $

on 6/6/2010 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I recently found this in my stash from a year ago, virtually untouched, as I never really gave bronzers a try until this year. The other bronzer I've been using with success is of course NYC's infamous "Sunny" which can sometimes come off a little dirty on me (I know everyone claims Sunny never ever looks dirty but I've noticed most of them are warm toned whereas I am cool).

I pulled this one out today and just for S&Gs swept it across my cheeks in place of a blush. It actually looked really pretty. I am probably about a NC15 so I would bet this wouldn't work if you were much darker. It would likely not show up. I myself think I will be using this this summer and am glad I happened upon it.

Even though Natural Glow is part of Bonne Bell's Powder Bronze line, I would say that it really isn't a bronzer.

Natural Glow comes in compact (without a mirror). It is a pale peach color with what looks to be shimmer. However, when I apply it on my face, I don't actually see the shimmer.

Natural Glow is quite sheer/pale that it is suited for fair to light skin. I have light skin with neutral to warm undertones (MAC NC 25-30). I use Natural Glow as an all over face color to give myself just a hint of color.

Popular Bronzers