October 1, 2014 | 1825 users online

Lips - Laura Mercier - blush glace

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by ceen

Ideal peachy-pink leaning nude for warm tones: subtly complexion-enhancing. Scores well on consistency, longevity and comfortability as well. MAC Spice lipliner: a perfect partner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a beautiful medium toned nude on me. I like the texture and am glad I bought the 4 mini lip glace set from Sephora. This is more wearable than some of the others.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2010 5:32:00 PM More reviews by ck673

I've been using Laura Mercier products for several years and decided to search for a light pinkish-brown lip gloss. Blush Glace is not it. It looks much pinker on my lips than it did when tested on my hand. The consistency is somewhat watery (compared to my staple color: Ambre Rose). I will be returning.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2008 1:53:00 PM More reviews by addicted2products

The color of this gloss is the reason I have to give Laura Mercier's blush glace 5 lippies. The natural pink color of this gloss looks radiant when applied (can appear a bit dull/matte in the tube). I would call it a neutral looking pink that many skin tones can wear. It is very natural looking, not baby/pale pink and has excellent shine. It brightens up your face without looking too pink or dark. (For reference, I'm an Asian MAC NC25-30 with black hair and dark brown eyes.)

Some people may find this gloss a tad bit tacky, but it is not nearly as tacky as so many glosses out there. The staying power is average.

I wish they would change the packaging on this. This cap/top sits flush with the tube and, as a result, the gloss can seep out of the bottom edge of the top. You aren't really losing any product, but I'd think twice before putting a tube in your pocket or expensive handbag (learned the hard way on this one). I have to wipe off the bottom edge of the cap after each application.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2007 7:15:00 PM More reviews by AJC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The color of this gloss has been described v. well below so I'm not going to repeat it. However, I must agree with heaven07: my Blush Galce DOES HAVE this v. nausiating parrafin taste to it and I can't stand it. Too bad as the color and texture of this gloss are truly great. Perhaps it's that some of the LM products are sold past their expiration date or maybe they're stored inappropriately -- I can't explain why some of them are all right and some are terrible. So you SHOULD test (taste) it in person before buying as you never know with these particular guys. Too bad ;-/

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2007 9:26:00 PM More reviews by alicia_82

Awsome color! A pinkish lip gloss with just a hint of brown that makes it a really natural looking color. It has no shimmer and its just glossy enough, so its perfect for daytime. I use it as my everyday gloss and I'm very happy with it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2007 7:57:00 AM More reviews by heaven07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this gloss- It is highly pigmented. The shade is a gorgeous nudey pink mlbb gloss that has a subtle shine/sheen. The taste is a very subtle fruity taste and it is non- tacky.

HOWEVER (a word of warning) I also purchased Melon & Pink Beige Glace at the same time and they had the most nauseating paraffin taste and smell. It is so unpleasant that I cannot wear them at all. Please, please, please if you want to buy LM glaces test them out in person first as they seem to vary and it could end up being a very costly mistake.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2006 12:42:00 AM More reviews by TRKK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My new HG lip gloss. I'm a huge lip gloss buyer and have tried all sorts of brands. Let me add that my lips are equally sensitive as my face - I actually get allergic reactions from most lipsticks and lip glosses. Recently I was feeling brave and also my usual lip gloss (Jap brand Kesalan Patharan) was getting boring so I decided to try Laura Mercier. I'm sooo happy I found this. It's natural (close to my natural lip color) yet adds a slight hint of rosiness to my lips. This is a thicker more opaque lip gloss, more pigmented. It's not as sticky as most lip glosses, which also means it doesn't last that long, but I'm fine with that since the color stains my lips even when it's worn off. Only gripe is the size of the tube - it's a pretty small lip gloss for the price, but since I'm so in love with the color I will definitely continue to purchase. I've since become addicted to Laura Mercier lip colors and will be buying more. UPDATE : I think this stuff is starting to irritate my sensitive lips :( will try again but not holding my breath. Still love the natural color though.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2005 11:45:00 AM More reviews by fall_out_girl

I bought this off a Voguette for a reasonable price, so it wasn't that big a loss. I liked the colour, but I don't like the smell, it's like paint! Plus I'm not really used to thick liquid lipstick.. I like my glosses more sheer and glossy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2003 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Blondie03

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Big fat rave!! This is a beautiful ylbb gloss, I am blonde & FFF & this is just lovely on. Great staying power, no tackiness & just gorgeous to look at. I am just a huge fan of LM's glosses to begin with & this is another "will purchase again" for me!