Darphin Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover

4.8

on 6/6/2012 12:31:00 AM

This is my favorite eye makeup remover. NEVER irritates my eyes...ever. It's the only one I use now and I purchase it regularly. A must have.

on 12/4/2010 4:55:00 PM

I really really like this eye makeup remover. I usually have trouble with eye makeup remover irritating my eyes - especially non oil-based ones. This actually removed my makeup so easily with NO irritation at all and no redness around my eyes. I don't wear anything that is too difficult to remove but this easily gets off my mascara/eyeliner in one or two swipes. I don't know how well this would work with waterproof/crazy long lasting eye makeup because I haven't tried it. I also love that it doesn't leave my eye area gross and oily. Sometimes I just like to remove my eye makeup and go about my day or when I'm being lazy just go to bed and this makes my eyes feel clean. I've been using this a few weeks and I haven't even made a dent in the bottle. If this lasts 6 mos or so I will definitely repurchase.

on 1/28/2008 12:29:00 AM

This product is great - I've only been using it a few days & I love it. It's actually the first eye makeup remover I've used that's not bi-phasic (ie has the water based layer and oil based layer that you shake up), but it still does a great job at easily removing my eye makeup.

One of the nicest things about this product is that it is so cooling when you apply it - it almost feels like you've had the bottle in the fridge for 10 minutes. Because of this, it's great for refreshing and soothing tired and puffy eyes. It's so nice - highly recommended.

INGREDIENTS: Water, butylene glycol, glycerin, PPG-26-buteth-26, rose flower oil, centaurea cyanus flower exract, melilotus officinalis extract, panthenol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, hydroxypropyl guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, ehtylhexylglycerin, polyaminopropyl biguanide, tocopherol, citric acid, potassium sorbate, disodium edta, sodium benzoate, sodium methylparaben, geraniol V3A.

on 8/11/2007 3:48:00 PM

Wow, I love this stuff! Incredibly non-irritating, easy to use, make-up comes right off. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't remove as well as oil-based make-up removers. However, it is a lot more soothing and a lot less irritating. It's kind of expensive, but worth it!