The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Blemish Fade Night Lotion

3.6

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Propanediol (Viscosity Modifier), Glycerin (Humectant), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate (Absorbent/Anticaking Agent), Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Silica (Absorbent), Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer (Binder), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Natural Additive), Polyisobutene (Binder), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Emollient), Titanium Dioxide (Sunscreen), Phytosphingosine (Skin Conditioning Agent), Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Sorbitan Isostearate (Emulsifier), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Leptospermum Petersonii Oil (Fragrance Ingredient), Tocopherol (Antioxidant).

on 8/17/2015 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Totally love the Tea Tree Skin Care series. IT TOTALLY WORKS FOR MY SKIN
I've using it for 2 years, and it's doing great to me. I was a shy girl because my face was full of red and black acnes, when I started to use this product my friends were like 'what skin care do you use? Your face looks different, its somehow clearer' . And yes I feel the different since I use this product my face becoming less-acne, more brighter (without even whitening it), and less oily.
Love the packaging too, I love the green color its so soft but not for the smell and the price is too expensive (but its worth it though)
Now I don't have to worry about acne and things (bye bye acne)
I will always repurchase this item and the other Tea Tree products, and I will recommend everyone I meet with the same problem as me to use this product.

I don't like to use this product over existing pimples, I find they look bigger the next morning but I really like it to fade old acne marks. It doesn't feel oily but leaves my skin feeling fresh and tingly. I have noticed that before bed if the area is dry and flakey from the spot treatment I use (bye bye blemish) that the spot is lighter and moisturized in the morning without re-clogging the pores. I will be purchasing again!

on 5/26/2015 4:54:00 PM

I love this product. I don't use it every day, but I do use it a couple times a week, or more if I sense a breakout coming on. It's mild, light, has a nice herbal scent, but isn't overpowering the way tea tree oil can be. It helps the skin a lot and feels soothing. On a bad day I'll dab a bit on trouble spots or rub it in my hands and gently pat it on my face, where it has a brief cooling sensation and helps freshen the skin.
I don't use many products up, but this one ... I'm probably on my sixth tube of it.

on 5/17/2015 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This doesn't work. I didn't see a difference in the tone of my skin and realized it broke me out REALLY bad. It took a while to get my skin back on track.

on 4/27/2015 3:08:00 AM

It is a good night cream.I use it in the morning because at night I have an other treatment.It makes your skin a little bit dry but not too much and it makes your pores disappear.keep your skin matt and fresh all the day and it's strong scent disappear .It's just my first day of this treatment so about blemishes I don't know ...But a good cream overall

on 2/25/2015 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have repurchased this night cream twice and I really like it.
First off, I love the scent. I feel like a huge part of my love for the product is the scent....

Second, I'm not sure how much it does to fade my spots but I do see a difference in my face. I always feel like it brighten my skin a bit and adds some life to it! It feel fresh and not heavy for a night cream. Usually night creams feel a bit greasy for my oily skin but this one feels fresh and light while moisturizing a lottt

Give it a try if you like tea tree! I found it worked with my skin!

My skin isn't sensitive ans it's kind of oily but this stuff made me break out so bad and dried my skin out. The minute I stopped using it my skin got fixed. I think that my skin just doesn't really like essential oils.

on 1/13/2015 10:07:00 PM

I got this because it was supposed to be natural and my skin is so sensitive. I only put it on spots where I had blemishes a few times and it totally dried my skin out and irritated it and I found out it is not even natural... :(

on 1/13/2015 7:06:00 PM

Do not buy.
So drying it can't be good for your skin in years to come.
Night treatments should replenish your skin not make it ten times dryer.
I'll stick to boots botanical shine away range.

I cannot get enough of the body shops whole tea tree range! I get bad, under the skin, red spots when I am stressed and this range has completely cleared up my skin! The night lotion is the last part of my skin care routine every night, it smells lovely and makes my skin feel moisturised and extremely soft and as many people will know tea tree is really known for its ability to calm down spots! It really does reduce the redness of my spots.

However I cannot say this is solely down to this product. I always wipe off all my make up with a face wipe and then use the body shop tea tree face scrub! I then cleanse and tone using garnier products, and then follow up with the night lotion. Finally if I have any spots I dab a bit of the body shops tea tree oil straight on.

This routine every night and morning (minus the night lotion in the morning!) has saved my skin and I hardly ever get blemishes anymore, whereas in the past I never had a day without spots. It was not until I added the tea tree range and this lotion to my routine that my spots cleaned up.

Popular Moisturizers