January 29, 2015 | 2034 users online

Moisturizers - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Blemish Fade Night Lotion

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2015 5:52:00 AM More reviews by geniethewildchild

My skin isn't sensitive ans it's kind of oily but this stuff made me break out so bad and dried my skin out. The minute I stopped using it my skin got fixed. I think that my skin just doesn't really like essential oils.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2015 10:07:00 PM More reviews by marissamax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this because it was supposed to be natural and my skin is so sensitive. I only put it on spots where I had blemishes a few times and it totally dried my skin out and irritated it and I found out it is not even natural... :(

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2015 7:06:00 PM More reviews by cassy1992

Do not buy.
So drying it can't be good for your skin in years to come.
Night treatments should replenish your skin not make it ten times dryer.
I'll stick to boots botanical shine away range.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2015 7:47:00 PM More reviews by laurawilliams94

I cannot get enough of the body shops whole tea tree range! I get bad, under the skin, red spots when I am stressed and this range has completely cleared up my skin! The night lotion is the last part of my skin care routine every night, it smells lovely and makes my skin feel moisturised and extremely soft and as many people will know tea tree is really known for its ability to calm down spots! It really does reduce the redness of my spots.

However I cannot say this is solely down to this product. I always wipe off all my make up with a face wipe and then use the body shop tea tree face scrub! I then cleanse and tone using garnier products, and then follow up with the night lotion. Finally if I have any spots I dab a bit of the body shops tea tree oil straight on.

This routine every night and morning (minus the night lotion in the morning!) has saved my skin and I hardly ever get blemishes anymore, whereas in the past I never had a day without spots. It was not until I added the tea tree range and this lotion to my routine that my spots cleaned up.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2015 6:02:00 PM More reviews by OJAM

My skin usually gets flaky when I use pure Tea tree oil to fade marks and bring down redness of spots. This is so different though! If your skin is too sensitive for pure tea tree oil then give this a try! I've had no new blemishes since I've been using it and it's fading marks left behind by the recent blemishes I had just before Christmas, they are all around 95% gone. WORTH A TRY. Sample some in the store and you will flake if it's too strong for your skin but if not then it's perfect!!! Thank you body shop!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Andreafranjic

I didn't see this do anything for my skin. I've used it for over a month now and my skin is still the same. I've actually used the entire tee tree line from the body shop and I honestly think my skin got worse. The only product I like from the line and the only one I'm keeping and that I plan on repurshing is the tea tree oil.

I feel like this was not as mosturizing enough. It was good for like 3 min then my skin felt really dry.

I wish I liked this. I love the packaging because of the pump, but I don't feel like it should be $20.00 I think it should be like $12

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Zeeoe

Great stuff. I use this every night to remove my skin make up (use a make up wipe for eyes!). Gets even double wear off and leaves skin feeling clean and for an anti blemish type product it's not drying :) comes out as a foam which is handy so you don't end up wasting any. Hasn't cured my acne (didn't expect it to) but it doesn't make it worse - not easy!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Naima1587

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was given a sample of the product because the store had run out of the lotion. Though my intention was to purchase a night time cream, it must have been a great sign of a good product if it sold out. The sample was quite big as it's lasted more than two weeks and I still have enough product for a few more days.

For reference, I have cystic acne as well as whiteheads in the two weeks, I've noticed a significant improvement in skin clarity including acne scars. I love the refreshing smell of mint and eucalyptus the product is cool on contact.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2014 3:51:00 AM More reviews by torismith3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didnt like it at all! It irritated my skin alot! And it didnt really work or help.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

Love this!! I always use the voucher code app whenever I go into the body shop so I always end up with a good deal. I have been using this for around 8 months or so, usually around my hormonal week! This helps majorly with keep my oily acne prone skin smooth and blemish free. I can honestly say that this product, along with others from the body shop helped my cystic acne scarring brilliantly. Really good product, sinks into the skin nicely, has a strong scent but that doesn't bother me when using it at night. Have. Used about 3/4 of these in the last 8 months, packaging and pump is super easy and useful too