October 22, 2014 | 1583 users online

Conditioner - Matrix - Sleek Look Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I like this much more than the shampoo from the line but it's still nothing hugely impressive for me. I have thick, wavy, and coarse hair and this doesn't seem to do much of anything. I find OGX products, Redken, and BedHead work better on it.

It gives a nice slip but it doesn't do much of anything other products do. I would skip this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Packaging has changed several times since the image on this site was posted.
Meanwhile, Sleek, has been around for years but i never tried it before now since I always opted for Color Care. My stylist gave me a sample and I liked it (It can build up but I need the cuticle smoother) so well that I bought a full sized bottle.

I can't use this every day - but when I need to tame the frizzies - this is one of the products in my aresenal. Smells nice - has the Matrix/Biolage-y scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by christinaccar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE! Every time I use this conditioner my hair is so soft and hardly ever greasy (unless I touch it too much from it being sooooo soft! Haha). With fine hair, it's very difficult for me to find a moisturizing conditioner that won't make my hair look greasy two hours later. This is a winner in my book! Although, I do wish it had a prettier smell...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this product I highly recommend it to everyone! Go and purchase this! It's amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by jskellis

Excellent conditioner, my holy grail. it has lots of moisturizing palm oil and leaves my hair softer and smoother than anything else I've tried. Redken all soft comes in close second, but this is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by mcshellington

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

A girl at school recommended this and I'm pretty pleased. My hair is wavy, but having my son it has changed some. I think it is now coming in curly, so it looks like frizz popping through my longer heavier hair. I tried this to tame some of the "fly aways" and I still need to use the flat iron, but this gets me closer to how I want my hair to look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Tartlette

This is my holy grail conditioner! I feel the same way about the Matrix Sleek Look Shampoo and use them both together for great results! The conditioner has a nice thick consistency which I like, and I really feel like it nourishes my hair. My hair is noticeably more soft, sleek and easier to manage after I use this. Not only do I feel like there are days I can go without using other products, but it's a lot easier to comb through with less knots. This is a miracle product for me! The only downfall in my eyes is price. I have tried to find cheaper alternatives but nothing has come close. I will repurchase (and have repurchased). Absolutely love this!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Dreamer731

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this conditioner. It's thick and rich and smooths the hair well. My hair was very easy to comb and style afterwards. I also like the clean scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by TXmom78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Product is wonderful especially if you have thick dry hair I have been using it for three years Letting it soak in works really well

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Necrobella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favorite conditioner ever, ever, ever. Have been using it for 10+ years at least. I enjoyed years of having long, shockingly healthy, frizz-free strands despite monthly dying and frequent flat ironing. The product went through several reformulations (I think it was called Smooth and Sleek initially) and the formula always seemed to get better and better... until now. Sadly it has been replaced by Matrix Total Results Sleek which when I tried it was not unlike what I imagine just putting straight butter in your hair would be like, and gave me a savage and most unfortunate case of back acne. I am so sad for my lost sleek.look.