December 18, 2014 | 1572 users online

Sunscreen - Estee Lauder - Cyber White UV Power Protector SPF 50 PA++

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

I got this as a sample. This is a super greasy product that made me break out. I can't say anything about the whitening though. I don't want to whiten my skin, nor could I use it regularly enough to change the condition of my skin (apart from the break-out). The only good thing is that it doesn't leave much of a white cast. And that I got it free.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by sublimation17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hate hyperpigmentation on my forehead and cheeks and keep fighting a losing battle with it. So every skincare product with high SPF attracts my attention. I've bought Cyber White UV Power Protector SPF 50 over a year ago in Singapore. My skin is normal/combo (even closer to normal) and I'm surprised that some MUA reviewers found this product drying. On my skin it's thick and even greasy. It is greasy since morning and it turns into pure grease up to the end of the day. I even stopped using my daily moisturizer (I use only serum for my melasma) and my skin looked shiny and felt sticky even in winter time. In summer I applied nothing but this protector and there was still sticky result. I've tried to apply as tiny amount of the product as it was possible and it felt sticky. The only positive thing about the product is its SPF 50:)).
For those who are looking for similar product I could recommend to CHANEL Uv Essentiel Protective UV Care anti pollution spf50 pa+++. It has light texture and lasts forever because you need just a drop to protect your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by juliehj81

This product offers great sun protection and does not leave any greasy residue. The only bad thing is that it is very thick, so you have to spend more time moving the product around on your face. Some other people have complained that this product dried them out some I would not suggest this for people with dry skin. I got this at a CCO.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by yukiruri

I absolutely love this product. I first used it two years ago when high SPF products are hard to come by. Because it was such a small tube for the price, I kept it for face usage only. It protects my face from the sun but I also think it made my skin appear brighter. The packaging is pretty in a simplistic way, and the size of the product makes it easily portable. It is scented but the fragrance is fresh and light, like perfume. The one thing that I just love about this product is that it is not oily at all, unlike many other products. I have normal skin with oily T-zone so I often hate how some sunscreen would make me feel greasy in the face, but this product just glides on my face! Would definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2008 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Corky1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ove this product! I use it everyday to keep my skin protected from the sun. It also provides an excellent base for my powder foundation. My skin alwas looks silky smooth when I use this.

It's quite expensive for such a little tube but I love it so much I'll keep on repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2007 1:43:00 PM More reviews by paigupaigu

Although I give this a so-so rating, I would be willing to try it again if I could actually find some at an affordable price in the states. I bought this while in Japan due to the fancy, beautiful modern packaging. The lotion is THICK and very hard to smooth over my entire face. Sometimes it would absorb ok, other times it really would just stay on the surface and emphasize surface lines/wrinkles (ick). So I can believe that people with dry skin shouldn't use this. When I could get the product to absorb, it left behind a great matte finish, which is something I am always searching for.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2007 6:09:00 AM More reviews by JaeMann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm sure this protected me from the sun, but it parched my skin. I have honestly never had anything dry me out so much. The first time I put it on I loved its matte finish. But the reason the finish was matte was because it sucked every ounce of moisture oil or humidity within a 10000 yard radius so that my skin would have the texture of the Sahara. I even tried putting on moisturizer over it. But the lovely protective barrier created by this thirsty cream seemed to keep the moisture from getting in.
If you have dry skin, stay away. I'm combination and it killed me.