Clarins Powder Compact in 10 Ivory Beige

4.1

I have this is 20 natural beige. I usually hate using powder because it can make foundation look too heavy, however this compact simply removes any shine - really natural and matte finish, and a perfect colour for my skin tone.

on 1/28/2012 3:03:00 PM

Really really did not like this powder. It was really difficult to apply. Had to brush several time before I could pick up any color to apply to face, and it dissolved off my face within 2 hours and disappeared. Might as well not be wearing anything. It was overpriced for what is essentially talcum powder for your face.

on 3/21/2011 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After years and years and years, I have found my favourite pressed powder. It has staying power and gives a great finish. I'm very happy to use a cheaper foundation as long as I have this as the final touch. It's pricey but worth it. Highly recommended.

on 2/10/2011 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I write my review in here but the complete name of my powder is: Clarins Poudre Douceur #30 Beige Sable.
This powder is superfine in texture, it has good staying power and does look matte without being dull. The packaging is really cute and the sponge is useful. It feels really good on the skin and it does not dry it.
The bad thing about this is that there are just 3 shades and I'm the darkest one xD , this just makes me laugh because I'm not a very pale person, but I'm definetly not tan! So if you're not light skinned don't even think about this.
This is a great powder in my opinion and I would recommend it, but it's really sad the poor shade selection.

on 2/15/2010 8:45:00 AM

It makes my fair skin look like porcelain and flawless..I have good skin with only some blemishes so I use this powder without foundation and get a perfect look..

on 3/11/2009 2:01:00 PM

A great product - the best compact powder I have ever used! Perfect if you want/need extra coverage (on the top of the foundation), not if you prefer a more glowing look. The nicest thing is that is actually not drying, like most powders are.

on 5/12/2004 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is good if you want a matte finish, but if you're not careful with the application it can get chalky. I prefer more sheer powders so that's why I will not be buying it again. The packaging is gorgeous, the powder is finely milled and it doesn't cause my sensitive skin to break out.

This powder gives you a matte, porcelain finish. I quit using it a few years ago, and recently went back to using it, I forgot how good it was.

Recommended for Normal Skin