April 23, 2014 | 1383 users online

Conditioner - Goldwell - Color Definition Light Conditioner for Fine Hair

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2008 4:24:00 AM More reviews by rocksteadyb

I bought both the shampoo and conditioner and I have to say that so far this stuff is great. I have 'fine but lots of it' blond highlighted hair and this product definitely doesn't leave build up. My hair was a bit more tangled then usually getting out of the shower but upon on blow drying straightening it was soft and had lots of body. Also the price is pretty good, considering I've been buying Aveda products for years- this will definatly be my go to product for awhile.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2008 1:23:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Excellent product. I use the moisturizing version of this one (close enough of the same ingredients) and find that it works wonders for my fine, but lots of it, shoulder length hair. The best part is how it instantly detangles my hair, making it easier to comb. My hair is super soft and shiney and my blowouts look perfect. I HIGHLY recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2008 6:21:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

I like this conditioner. The Goldwell scent is a nice change from your usual fruity hair conditioner smells. It moisturizes yet is very light - doesn't weigh hair down. Works great for fine hair!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2007 4:13:00 PM More reviews by shannonmiller

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this conditioner! It is light, yet conditions great. My hair is not weighed down and is soft and silky. I have the shampoo as well, but am waiting to use up the last of my Pureology before I begin to use it. This is the best conditioner I have used thus far and I don't plan on changing it!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2007 3:18:00 PM More reviews by chatnoir

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have very fine, fragile, color treated hair and this one, along with its shampoo, was the worst I've ever probably used. I ran out of my usual L'Oreal Vitamino Color after relocating and was desperate to find an alternative locally. Upon using, the scent was nice enough but I knew I was in trouble after combing through my towel dried hair and seeing the mass of hair that came out in my comb. Having spent nearly $40 on the shampoo & conditioner, I have given it a few chances periodically and the same thing happens every time: masses of hair on my comb after washing. And not just a few hairs, we're talking major fall out. I have alternated the shampoo and the conditioner, not just using in tandem to try to identify which was causing this, but the major hair fall happens each time I use either. Goldwell = Nightmare for my hair. Maybe it's my hair that just doesn't like Goldwell. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2007 1:15:00 PM More reviews by TINAG

So far this is my hg conditioner. It moisturizes without build up or being heavy. I've been trying other things and I always come back to this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2007 12:28:00 AM More reviews by alaskanbeauty

I've bought this conditioner over and over again. This has replaced my HG line "Color & Highlights" by Goldwell but remains to be pretty much the same formula from what I can tell. This line smells SO GOOD, fresh & clean- I really have never been able to put my finger on what exactly this smells like- all I can say is it smells really refreshing and clean. The scent lingers a little in my hair. This does not have any silicones, is light, detangles my fine but thick hair, does not fade my color (when I had really blonde highlights, it was still wonderful!), keeps hair strong and has a bit of slip. Love it!