October 22, 2014 | 1705 users online

Deodorants - Suave - Original Solid Deodorant

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by HKaren

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Suave deodorants suck! I thought I just had stinkier than average b. o. but discovered it was Suave that is a less than mediocre product. I finally decided to spend a little more and try Dove and Secret. My stinky pits have disappeared! No more Suave for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by valeeeriaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I asked my dad if he could buy me a new deodorant because i was out . He got me this one . I normally use the secret one but thought oh whatever . This stuff smells okay . It's a clean scent . However the stating power is not 24 hrs . This stuff starts to fade soon and I end up getting sweaty smelling like this and some B.O . Not impressed with this . Back to secret for me .

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2012 8:32:00 AM More reviews by QueenofAngolmois18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

24-hour protection my butt!,the scent doesent last to long,ever since the new line of the everlasting sunshine came out,i had to try it because of the way it smells,like maybe after six hours of wearing it my armpit odor came back and it made me sweat a little,sorry but,i'll pass.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by fennecfox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have used this product for at least five years if not longer. It has a light baby-powder scent and lasts all day. Most scented deodorants tend to cause allergic reactions for me so I've stuck with this and it has worked perfectly. It's also dirt cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 10:33:00 AM More reviews by tonystonem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I first bought this deodorant (in Fresh) when I went on vacation and forgot mine. The super low price made me a little leary, but then I noticed that it had 20% of the active ingredient, which (excluding all the clinical deodorants out now) isn't all that common. It works GREAT for me. It's the only deodorant I've ever tried that makes me feel fresh and clean all day long. I'm definitely using it from now on, and I'd definitely recommend it to others!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by PolkaDotGlam

Cheap, but doesn't last very long.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by FlowerUnderSunshine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this deodorant because it was cheap and it smelled amazing! (Sweet Pea & Violet) but it only lasted about three hours. By the ned of day at school, my pits smelled awful. It was B.O. mixed with this weird scent :P NEVER AGAIN! DO NOT BUY!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2008 5:28:00 PM More reviews by erikak4040

i bought this because it smelled really nice (tropical scent) and it was really cheap so i thought why not? but it seemed this did nothing for me and was just about as effective as not wearing any deoderant..it also got alllll over my cothes and look a while to dry and was really white..not invisible whatsoever as it claimed so really the smell is all this product had going for it..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2007 11:33:00 PM More reviews by kawaiishinichan

Smells really nice, but it's not something I would buy again. Leaves a lot of white behind, and the smell becomes overbearing after a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2007 7:59:00 PM More reviews by avapearl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this recently not thinking that it would be as good of quality/protection as the Secret Clinical. I was gladly surprised. It has 20% of the active ingredient which more that Secret. It smells great, works excellently, and will definitely be re-purchased. I highly recommend it. A great product from Suave!!