April 23, 2014 | 1930 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Ardell - invisibands 110

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by roxyvm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great light weight lashes! Not bulky nor heavy at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by furiana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm fond of these lashes because they're the first ones I ever tried! I reused them until I lost the right eye. I'm planning to try other styles for now, but I'll definitely repurchase these when I'm done.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 6:14:00 AM More reviews by ClaireF24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought the 109 style which are a bit more natural, but still have the invisible band. These are a great lightweight lash. The invisible allows your liner to peek through. They add thickness and length without being too heavy or costume-y. Because they are so lightweight, they stay put all day with the right adhesive. They are a bit flimsy and I haven't figured out how to make them last more than one wearing, but they are so inexpensive that I put them on subscription from Amazon. I will be getting seven 4 packs per month at a discount. I love them that much! And I feel like I can wear them to the office which is imperative.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Cannieqi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE these lashes!! They look so natural, very lightweighted, and are cheap!

I use these everyday, i have small eyes and straight "asian" lashes, even tho im not even close to asian. If you want natural lashes for everyday use, go for these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Let me begin by saying I am a complete newbie with false lashes. This is my 2nd time ever using lashes. The first attempt was with a different brand and they were a bit uncomfortable. THESE....THESE 110 Ardell lashes are fantastic. 110 are thin and long with what is called invisibands which is a very thin clear band that the lashes adhere to. All you see are tiny dots on the band which is where the lashes begin. The shape of 110 lashes are very nice in fact I didn't need to trim them. They fit perfectly on my small narrow lids. They are strong yet bend very easily to get a natural contour and fit. I used Revlon lash glue and these lashes stayed perfect for over 9 hours until I was ready to take them off. I was able to layer a few coats of mascara over them and they looked so glamorous yet natural! My biggest complaint with false lashes is that some are so over the top and thick that they look drag queenish. 110 gives you more omph and is the final touch to create a smoky eye for a night out. 110's are natual enough for day wear but I'm just not that into a full face for work so I wouldn't wear them for day. Highly highly recommend these lashes for anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 5:20:00 AM More reviews by lepoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

These are the most fantasticaly wonderful lashes. I can't begin to tell you how much I love them! They are very natural looking and they aren't heavy at all. I do have to cut a little off the inner portion, but that is simply because I don't like to have a uniform look all the way across. I like having a tapered look in the inner corner. I also apply a gel/creme/kohl eyeliner over the band (once it is on my eye) and finish with 1 swipe of mascara. My eyelashes look fantastic and I get so many compliments on how pretty they are. People, literally, can not tell them apart from my natural lashes. If I can offer one other piece of advice, it would be to curl them before putting on the mascara and to use a lash comb to separate them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

Great natural lash. Can layer mascara over them (from underneath) once they are glued on. Haven't worn them alone, but I probably will at some weddings this summer. Still looking for a perfect glue; the Ardell cream glue tube doesn't last well on me; the clear honey colored one seems stronger but can be hard to get off. Wanting to try the 305s too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by jakelovesmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My absolute fave lash for bridal! Adds the perfect amount of length and drama but still looks beautiful and natural. Love that they are real hair, because it allows it to curl like real lashes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by jaylyn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Definitely my favorite false lashes. I like that these are natural looking but yet still add fullness to my lashes at the same time. I have rather short lashes so anything over the top long just looks plain silly on me, But 110's are definitely the best fit for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 3:26:00 AM More reviews by nightowl9727

Love these. Super natural looking and easy to apply. Very pretty.