E45 Cream

4.4

White soft Paraffin BP 14.5% w/w, Light Liquid Paraffin Ph Eur 12.6% w/w, Hypoallergenic Anhydrous Lanolin (Medilan) 1.0% w/w, Glyceril, Monostearate, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cetostearyl Sulphate, Carbomer, Methyl Hydrobenzoate, Propyl Hydroxybenzoate, Purified Water

on 7/29/2015 11:57:00 AM

Funnily enough i've always disregarded this, not sure why.

I ran out of my usual cream i use on my legs to treat the irritated-eczema-prone skin i get get after shaving my legs, it was my Nan that suggested i try this. So i did, not expecting much. Its brilliant!
Really does help the irritation and moisturises well. It doesn't smell amazing, not bad, just it could smell better, but it does the job.

I just wish the packaging was a little bit different. It looks really medicinal (which i suppose it is, in a way). The pump is really handy too.

I would recommend.

on 7/18/2015 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

brilliant cream

on 5/21/2015 9:27:00 AM

I hate the term holy grail, but I may start using it for this product. I struggle occasionally with eczema and after ten years of being free of it, it came back with a vengeance on my face, making makeup application a nightmare. After prescription stuff did nothing, I picked a tube of this up on a whim a few weeks ago, and I'm in love. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and reduces the redness and roughness in my skin. I use it a few times a day and it has really helped me. This product saved my face.

Cheap and the best. No contenders for price and quality.

on 2/27/2015 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have tried a few moisturizes, both high end and drugstore/pharmacy and non seemed to work. I decided to buy this randomly as I saw it at my local Spar when I went to the post office, so happy I brought it!

Packaging- The one I have is in a tube, so its easy to dispense and handy to take with me traveling or to just take it to work. I know that the brand is generally medicated stuff and it fits into pharmacy shelves well however it would be great if they upgraded their packaging a little, its not very pretty is it? Or am I just being too girly and annoying saying that?!

Formula- The one I brought was in a tube. The formula is thick, creamy and smells like a typical pharmacy medicated cream.

How it did- Though the formula is thick I found that it absorbed really well. I use it on my face and it really really does a good job at moisturizing my dry face. It also does't affect my foundation, my foundation doesn't seem bothered that I am wearing moisturizer underneath which is great as sometimes I just need that extra help in the morning! It is also a dream to use a night cream on my face, it absorbs well over night so in the morning, when I wake up I don't look like an oil slick. As I have said I have tried loads of creams, low end and high end and this one is the best hands down!!!

Price- The tubes/tubs etc range in price but the tube I purchased was 2.28. You can also get it pretty much anywhere, I got it at my corner shop... You can get it from boots, superdrug, online etc.

Overall- I will totally purchase this again it is a dream, E45 is just one of those old brands that are known for doing good and you know that they know what they are doing because they have done it for so long!

on 12/25/2014 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love e45.

Really good moisturiser, sorted out my skin from the unholy effects of central heating, psoriasis and handwashing. Super impressed with this overall - pretty neutral smell, works really well and cheap. I got nearly 2 weeks from a small tube!

on 11/6/2014 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This moisturiser was recommended to me by my local chemist as I have very dry and acne-prone skin and have happily used it for the last 2 and a half years. There is nothing exciting about it for me, so I am trying a new product (Johnson's day/night moisturiser for dry skin) out soon but I will surely go back to E45 if it doesn't work out for me.

Perfect for body and face. It's amazing for getting rid of dry skin and it gives you an amazing glow. It's quite pricey but you get your money's worth.

on 4/24/2014 7:14:00 AM

This is a good cream for sensitive skin at a very good price, but for me it just does a very basic job of surface moisturising. I would rather spend that little bit extra and get a product that does a greater job of conditioning dry sensitive skin (Cetaphil for one).

on 2/19/2014 4:24:00 PM

I have bought expensive creams like lancome hydra zen but nothing works like this!
I have dry skin and e45 is the best, its help dry spots on my face and redness
It gives me a very good glow, i use all over my body and face everyday and its improved my skin.

Popular Moisturizers