December 20, 2014 | 1319 users online

Moisturizers - E45 Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2014 5:03:00 AM More reviews by Ditty109

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This moisturiser was recommended to me by my local chemist as I have very dry and acne-prone skin and have happily used it for the last 2 and a half years. There is nothing exciting about it for me, so I am trying a new product (Johnson's day/night moisturiser for dry skin) out soon but I will surely go back to E45 if it doesn't work out for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Kaylawimbleton

Perfect for body and face. It's amazing for getting rid of dry skin and it gives you an amazing glow. It's quite pricey but you get your money's worth.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2014 7:14:00 AM More reviews by redsunset

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a good cream for sensitive skin at a very good price, but for me it just does a very basic job of surface moisturising. I would rather spend that little bit extra and get a product that does a greater job of conditioning dry sensitive skin (Cetaphil for one).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by c585

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have bought expensive creams like lancome hydra zen but nothing works like this!
I have dry skin and e45 is the best, its help dry spots on my face and redness
It gives me a very good glow, i use all over my body and face everyday and its improved my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 6:44:00 AM More reviews by TaraMor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I purchased this cream, I was not expecting much. I have slightly oily skin ( it never really looks oily though, but I do break out around my chin). I pretty much never get dry skin and went years and years without ever using a moisturizer. Two months ago I got three eczema patches on my skin. One next to my nose and two around my chin/mouth area. They were all about the size of bottle cap. I'm not prone to eczema, but I did get a patch 7 years ago in the same area/size as the one next to my nose. At that time, and even this time around, I had no idea it was eczema. I just thought I had dry skin patches from the colder weather.

I tried several high end creams before finally going to the pharmacist, hoping she could suggest something. I still didn't realize that this was a medical condition. The pharmacist told me it looked like eczema and to see a doctor. I was a bit shocked. I was leaving the country for a wedding though and wasn't going to get a chance to see a doctor for about a week. I looked around the pharmacy for a cream that might help in the mean time. That is when I saw the E45 Cream. It was cheap so I figured I would give it a try. Well, I'm sure glad I did.

-It is the only cream that did not cause my dry skin to sting.
-It did not irritate it.
-It did not cause me to break out.
-It did not look greasy.
- It did not have a perfume either, which I think irritates my skin.

Within 4 or 5 days, I noticed my patches were looking a bit better. I decided to skip the doctor ( I hate doctors and all the waiting around) and I continued using the cream. The skin around my mouth has never looked better. Like I said, I break out a bit around that area. This cream seems to be helping with that and helping with the fading process of my blemishes. It also very slowly helped with my eczema. It wasn't an immediate change. It took 5 weeks for my eczema patches to slowly fade. There was one day I forgot to use the cream (I use it twice daily) and I noticed how flaky the eczema got after just one day.

I still don't know if it was this cream that cured the eczema or if it only helped the appearance of it while they faded on there own. Either way, I will defiantly repurchase this and continue using it on a daily basis. My skin looks radiant and my breakouts are happening less. I wasted so much money on high end products, thinking they would work better because they cost more, but it was my cheap E45 Cream that gave me the best results.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by gkitten25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hey...so this is my first review in ages because my skin has been so bad for the last year, I'm only just getting it under control and still have the red acne scars to get rid of! But thought I would give a review of some of the products I've been using and this is one of them. I've been using differin to control my acne and although it isn't are irritating as I thought, I can still get dry in parts and red if I use too much. I've been loving this e45 cream, as soon as I put it on I notice a reduction in any of my redness. It's non greasy, non irritating and soothes as soon as it touches your skin. I was a bit scared to put this on in case it broke me out, but so far it really hasn't and my skin texture looks and feels much better since I've been using this. I don't put a lot on, and only use at night or on days where I feel extra dry so maybe that is why it hasn't caused any problems, if it does I'll be sure to update and let you guys know. I also use it for hands as they get really dry at winter as well. All round a great moisturiser at a brilliant price!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 7:45:00 AM More reviews by ilovepeterrabbit404

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best moisturiser I've ever tried for dry skin which is really needed throughout the winter months. I'm weird - I have an oily face but dry skin everywhere else and this is the only thing I've tried that actually soothes and keeps my skin moisturised and soft for ages. Definitely will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Numeriku

After using multiple different moisturisers for my face and having them either cause more irritation, redness, flakiness, oiliness or breakouts, i thought i would give this a go since my father had been prescribed a massive pump bottle of it that he wasn't even using... and Iím glad i gave it a try!

I have dry/combination/sensitive skin and this was the only moisturiser so far that has worked well on my face, hasnít caused ANY break outs and doesnít leave it feeling like an oily mess. For those who say it leaves a film on their face, or feels oily or heavy, you are using waaaay too much, as i experienced this the first couple of times i used it as well. About 2 pea sized amounts is usually enough to cover my whole face, it absorbs fast and leaves it feeling soft and hydrated.

For the amount you get for the price, this cream/lotion will last a very, very long time. One large pump bottle could easily last you a year if you use it on your face alone, and thatís for only £8-£9, can't beat that.

My only gripes with the pump bottle is of course the fact it will not get out all of the product, and it's prone to clogging up as some of the product gets caught in the hole and sets. Apart from that, love love love this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by ilovejp

I really recommend this. I have this in the bottle. Mine has a thin consistency which is much better for my skin as rich mousturisers tend to break me out. This hydrates my skin and absorbs quickly. My skin feels soft and fresh and I wake up with soft and supple skin. I will repurchase once I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Tinabear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very hydrating and nice for my skin -s tops it feeling dry.
As I've just had a holiday and got a nice tan I use the one with the silky radiance with the slight shimmer one, it absorbs well.
:) such a nice body lotion.