October 25, 2014 | 1754 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - Fructis Body and Volume Root Lifting Treatment

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by jacoba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Don't bother, just makes roots sticky and greasy looking. Weighs hair down more than it volumizes. And the bottle is awkward.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by vcgaona

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this makes my roots so hard and sticky i am not buying this again it feels like stray in my roots

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2007 1:53:00 PM More reviews by brunettegirl432

Really nice smell, but it doesn't make my hair fuller as it claims to do. It kind of makes it a little shinier and softer, but that's about it. I'll use this one up but not buying again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2007 2:33:00 PM More reviews by drevil

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Even though the directions tells you to spray directly onto the roots of your hair, I avoid doing so on my hairline because it actually makes my roots appear slightly greasier. So instead I spray underneath my hair aiming for the roots except on my hairline, as the greasiness is most visible when sprayed there. I suppose it does give my hair some volume, but it doesn't last long. Although it does smell really nice, it's a very fruity scent. But overall, the functions (or lack thereof) of this product doesn't warrant a repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2007 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Xxkonixx

i used this while my hair is slightly damp and i spray onto the roots and blow dry with my head up side down, the volume kinda last for liked two hours and after da my root looks all greasy and flat. i think i would prefer to use this as a shine conditioning spray than a volumizing spray........

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2007 12:03:00 PM More reviews by KGJulie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I thought I was doomed to flat hair forever till I found this stuff!! Does exactly what it says. I spray it on the roots of my hair when damp (not wet), then blow dry upside down until the roots are dry. Then I give it the blow dryer "cold shot" for a few minutes (aiming only at the roots) and turn back right side up. Then I dry/style the ends. I have shoulder-length, color-treated/highlighted layered hair that is stick straight and VERY fine, and this stuff gives me supermodel hair (which I then hold in place with sebastian shaper plus hairspray). I've never gotten compliments on my hair before, after using this stuff for the last six or so months, I get hair compliments all the time. I am not finding it in drugstores anymore, and am starting to panic.....

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2007 12:06:00 PM More reviews by roots66

Gave it the old college try, but no matter how I applied it before styling (with hair either wet, slightly damp, or dry), it did absolutely nothing for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2007 3:37:00 PM More reviews by mascara_junkie

I bought this on a bit of a whim, but I'm pleased I did. This product claims to:

"boost hair at the roots, infusing it with long lasting body and fullness without weighing hair down. Flat and lifeless hair recovers its shine and volume"

I feel this product did all of the above. I also love the package - it reminds me of something that would contain a magic potion or something....cute! The smell is nice too. It's a bit fruity. continued >>