April 17, 2014 | 1858 users online

Eyeliner - Too Faced - Foiled Liners Metallic Mermaid

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2008 3:03:00 AM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I completely agree with queenofthesalsa. Mermaid is a very flattering green liner, long-lasting and applies smoothly--but--it has enough toxic ingredients to merit a caution to not use it too close to eyes. Yes, an eyeliner that you can't put too near your eyes. Uh....

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2007 6:29:00 PM More reviews by assenav

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like the color, but other than this, it has nothing special

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2007 11:29:00 AM More reviews by queenofthesalsa

I was looking for a shimmery jewel green liner and this fit the bill. Brilliant color: metallic emerald. Not sparkly but metallic. It has incredible staying power and is waterproof. The downside: very expensive and incredibly, it says right on the package that it must be worn "above and away from the lashline". Excuse me? An eyeliner that is not safe to wear at the lashline?! I've had to wear it just above which looks too fake to me so it's been sitting in my makeup drawer for a long time. I started to get worried about what's in it that's unsafe for the eyes. Lots of metal ingrediants I think. Ew.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No