August 29, 2014 | 998 users online

Lip Treatments - Crazy Rumors brand Brew Spiced Chai Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by MuddyMocha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have never tried any of Crazy Rumors lipbalms before but I bought a Brew gift set when I was buying a couple of other things from a webshop and what first caught my attention was that they where tea flavoured and I'm a bit of a tea junkie, second was that they were organic and cruelty free and vegan. I've slowly been trying to switch over to completly organic beauty products over the last 6 months so this was a fun find and a bit of moral boost after some big misses.

Spiced Chai is the first one I tried out and first impression I got was: What a wonderful scent, I love cinnamon and cardamom and it smells just like that, it also smells like the Chai Latte from my favorite cafe. I thougt that the scent was a bit strong the first time I opened it but I quickly got used to it and it's nothing that bother me at all, sometimes I acutally just sit and smell it cause it's so wonderful

Ingredient wise it's pretty good but also quite simple which I think can be a very good thing sometimes, it contains some very moisturising things like organic shea butter, organic extra virgin olive oil and organic jojoba oil. It also doesn't contain any animal products so it's alright to use if your vegan.

When it comes to doing the job: keeping my lips soft and kissable it does it wonderfully. It leaves them quite moisturized and dewy looking. Definately a product that does what it's supposed to do and isn't just scent or flavour.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by RitaH

Simply the best. Cannot fault it. Rich texture, beautiful glide. I only apply it twice a day and my lips are never chapped, as they used to be before I started using Crazy Rumors.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2008 6:23:00 AM More reviews by annos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok. All should be good. I love lip balms in sticks. I love the scent of Chai. But this just doesn't work for me. First of all the cinnamon scent is just way too stong. Other people can feel it even though they're not standing too close to my lips and I get slightly dizzy. Secondly I just don't like the feel of this, greasy, very greasy, and very shiny. Not a good look for me. Moisturizing? Maybe. I've had balms much cheaper than this makingmy lips feel better.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2008 10:50:00 PM More reviews by TheOpenRoad

I bought this in Spiced Chai and Orange Bergemot. Nice texture, pleasant smell. Seems to moisturize, at least, it does not dry out my lips. Natural ingredients and low cost. All in all, a good product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2007 3:52:00 PM More reviews by youdroppedabalmonme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ohhh, these are SO GOOD! Just a perfect, perfect lip balm in every way. Crazy Rumors makes a series of 6 different tea-flavored balms called "Brew," and a series of 6 coffee flavors called "Perk." (Available through their website. There's only one place in my large city that sells it.) The Spiced Chai is just like a chai latte: the perfect blend of cream, sweet, and spice. I actually like it better than the Irish Cream coffee flavor (and I'm more partial to coffee than tea). It has just the right amount of flavor, not sickening like those Lip Smackers and candy flavors at the drugstore. It is lightly sweetened with stevia. Creamy and wonderful texture, and a great formula that includes avocado oil, shea butter, jojoba, and Vitamin E. Stays on a long time and gives a subtle sheen but no tint. Flavor + quality + fun.