July 29, 2014 | 1980 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Merle Norman - Luxiva Luminizer in Glowing Gal

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2008 2:01:00 PM More reviews by AlwysNSrch

I received this product as a GWP so I cannot review on the price.

The product itself seems to be a good primer by helping to diminish the pores and making the overall surface smooth before applying foundation. However, the product upset my sensitive face. I had to stop and remove all of my make-up as the primer was causing my face to burn.

I use the Lasting Foundation and I can honestly say that I do not believe that the Lasting Foundation needs a primer beforehand.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2007 9:23:00 AM More reviews by amyl715

Tried this on at the store, and while I agree with the other reviewer that it was alittle dark, it worked ok for me since I'm presently tanning. But in my regular pale state, it would be just too much. It gives a nice sheen and highlights well, but it took me a minute to get used to it being a cream. It only takes a tiny bit and the tube is huge, so it would last a long time. I didn't purchase because the tube would last too long for me and I won't be tan for long (doing it for a cruise). Also, the other reviewer said that Merle doesn't do returns....they DO! Within 30 days, with a reciept, even if the product is used. My local Merle has the return policy posted right behind the checkout counter. If I were her, I'd go back and demand a return, tell them you know their return policy and if they refuse, tell them you'll contact home office in LA. That should get them!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2007 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is way to dark for my fair skin and it was the lightest they had. After buying this and not liking it I discovered that Merle Norman does not do returns so I will never buy anything from them again!