July 25, 2014 | 1756 users online

Candles - Bath and Body Works - White Barn Vanilla Coconut

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2009 11:46:00 AM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I absolutely love vanilla, and usually buy only vanilla candles. It seems that most anything else gives me a headache. I decided to give this a try, and I don't regret it. It's a wonderful smell. It is highly fragranced. It has a very tropical feel to it. The only reason I took a lippie off was that my husband and son both hate it. They say it smells like suntan lotion. Which it kind of does, but in a good way to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2009 3:27:00 AM More reviews by sosuga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is now "Slatkin & Co" not White Barn, not sure what's up with BBW changing the name within the past year or so. But its still a divine candle, I bought the three-wick scented candle and it burns clean and smells AMAZING. Very warm, sensual, welcoming smell. Everytime I light it, someone comments on how good the room smells :) Yum.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2008 9:31:00 AM More reviews by VioletBick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The perfect summer scent for those of us that hate fruity & floral. Like others have described it's warm yet sweet, tropical.
Burned clean and even though I purchased the small candle a big room, I thought it had a decent throw. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2007 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Poppylovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the concentrated room spray version of this amazing fragrance, and I am so in love with it. It's warm, yet sweet. To me, it's hard to describe this fragrance exactly. I definately smell wonderfully creamy vanilla. I also smell tropical, "real" smelling coconut. But I also get hints of musk? Amber? Maybe banana? Maybe all three. It's not sickening or headache inducing at all. It's very comforting and delicious- I really wish they made a perfume or even a lotion in this lovely scent. This is such a gorgeous scent- I will definately be repurchasing again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2007 5:15:00 PM More reviews by MissMelissa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my new favorite scents! I had a few coupons for a free Candle, so I got both of them in this scent. It smells so good to me. The other reviews are accurate: the Vanilla isn't overly sweet and the Coconut smells like an actual coconut. (Not that synthetic smelling coconut scent) The candle is highly scented, as well! I only have the small candles (4oz size) and the scent just travels. Also, the scent maintains that smell just as much when it's almost gone, as it did when I first lit it:) I love this scent so much that I bought it in the Wallflowers too!!! Actually, I love it so much, I *wish* they'd make a perfume that smelled like this! Mmmmmmm Yummy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2007 9:50:00 PM More reviews by graciebaby28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent. Such a sexy coconut vanilla scent. It is perfect for me because I love coconut scents and my hubby loves vanilla!:)
I first discovered this last Valentine's day when BBW burned this non stop for weeks. I fell in love with it and this is one of the scents I burn when company comes over and it always gets a "WOW your house smells so good!" from everybody. Definately one of BBW's best scents:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2007 1:52:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

This is one of the yummiest things I've smelled in a long time. The scent is a warm, enveloping one, without being overly sweet. Neither the vanilla nor the coconut note is sickly sweet- the coconut note is a dry one, and the vanilla is more rich than sweet. The result is a sophisticated, complicated fragrance that is absolutely divine. The candle itself scents a room nicely. I bought the travel size and it still scents my whole living room strongly. I'd imagine the larger one would be even stronger. Overall, this was a fantastic purchase. I'll definitely be getting more of these.