September 19, 2014 | 1980 users online

Powder - Cinema Secrets - Micro Fine Loose

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2011 3:26:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

I am not a huge user of translucent powders but this is amazing. It is very finely milled and is great to set make up. I def look much more polished and though i hate word bc it is over used i def get an 'air brushed' look. It is great for using over foundation, it is undetectable, it gives a really great finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2009 1:57:00 PM More reviews by saintsvalentine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in translucent. I like the finish a lot, and I normally don't like using powders. No problems there. I don't like the container however, or using a loose powder in general. I'd rather find a nice pressed powder. I feel like a loose powder in a sifter gets too messy and you can't travel with it. But the powder itself is a very good one. Doesn't look obvious, just soft and light and virtually undetectable. It's a staple for me until I find a translucent pressed powder. I don't use this for coverage, just to set my foundation. It isn't heavy and won't conceal much, but it really makes your skin look great. I might buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2007 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Esthygirl

This product works very well for setting makeup and looks great in photos. However, the container is a little large for travel and even though it's called translucent, it has a slight white cast to it. I am a makeup artist and prefer the setting powders by Makeup Forever--which are great for photos!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2007 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Timarie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A excellent translucent powder (turly no-colour) for setting foundation. Very finely milled. I used to use Laura Mercier only, but have tested this with LM Trans. powder side by side and even like the Cinema Secrets powder better! It virtually disappears after applying, just leaving a light matt smooth finish. Great great price for a wonderful product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by ProductNymphet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

First powder I've used that doesn't make me look like I'm wearing powder probably because it's so finely milled and truly translucent. I usually go without powder because I can't stand the chalky look of most powders. This powder does not change the color of your makeup. A small bit goes a long way. I like to spritz my face with Cinema Secret's moisturizing spray after a light dusting of this powder. Great product!

UPDATE: This powder doesn't cut it during the summer. My face gets soooo oily in the summer, this powder just seems to melt. I'm currently going without powder.

UPDATE 8/18/07: Please read my review for Merle Norman's Ultra Powder Foundation. This stuff works great as a setting powder during the summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2007 9:17:00 AM More reviews by frstldy575

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great powder, $12.00 for a large size, I have Butternut and Matte Neutral, I have to get the Translucent one. This is so great for setting your Cinema Secrets or RMCA foundation, a thin layer is only needed for a beautiful flawless finish. Do not put alot or it will look like you have a thick layer of foundation on. I love this powder and will definitely buy more of it.