December 19, 2014 | 1153 users online

Mascara - Imju - Opera mylash

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by letsgofaraway

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a good choice for anyone who likes Imju's Fiberwig. It's like Fiberwig-lite. Not as lengthening as Fiberwig, but the same thing with a cheaper price. I think I might go back to Fiberwig since I only bought this to save some money, but still a pretty good mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by steffanii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this. I use a mascara base (Shiseido) and then this, and it gives the most natural lashes. Then, I use Fiberwig if I want denser lashes...

My HG for sure :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by vanessa1910

best mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2008 3:17:00 PM More reviews by RomeoReviews

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG of mascara! This tube mascara provides light natural coverage, perfect for the day/office. I switch between this and Fiberwig as my favorites. This mascara doesn't provide a ton of volume or length, but does provide some. Tip for tube-type mascara -- DO NOT apply multiple coats, apply what you need while the mascara is still wet on your lashes if you wait till it dries it will clump. I wear contacts and this stays on all day without flaking. When you are ready to remove, just use warm water to remove. A microfiber washcloth works best, because the tubes tend to stick to your face with a regular washcloth. I have not found this Japan made mascara available in the US. I order online from www.sasa.com, a Hong Kong company.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2008 5:47:00 PM More reviews by dust_bunny

Like it's name promises, this mascara gives a natural looking lash - nothing really dramatic. The best thing about this mascara is that it does not flake off or smudge during wear. It is also easy to remove and the formula is a nice texture, making application easy.

As another reviewer stated, this does give some natural looking volume. And I find that it can also hold a curl. When I was first using this, my lashes came out looking clumpy, but after toying with it more, there was no problem with clumping. However, I wish that this gave more length. The brush itself is relatively thiner than many other mascara brushes and I find that I get more length and volume if I use another brush with this mascara formula rather than the brush provided.

I got this for about $6 as part of an online sale. This is a good mascara for a nice natural looking lash, but don't think I would repurchase it again if it were at the normal price. There are better mascaras out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2007 3:10:00 PM More reviews by nutsaboutmakeup

Dare I say it? My HG??

Well…This mascara is very strange! It isn’t waterproof or smudge proof or any proof thingy…but it doesn’t smudge on me nor smear on me!! Simply amazing!! But it’s a fairly basic mascara…kinda like Shu basic…as in it doesn’t do much….no noticeable lengthening or volumising…but I …I just like the natural effect it gave to my lashes (which by the way is scaring the shit out of me cost so far there hasn’t been a mascara that works for me!). by the evening, curl droops to slight lift at the tips of my lashes.

What I really like about this mascara, besides the non smear/smudge/ flaking bit, the really natural look and the lack of fibers is the non crunchy/stiff look that other mascaras (usually waterproof ones) gives you. With this on, I can still touch my lashes and sometime I just push the base of the lashes up to make if the curl droops a bit…oh! I totally forgot to add that I only need warm water to get this mascara off!!

UPDATE: this worked fine for me in cold weather but when i went back to hot humid tropics where i sweat like a pig...this melt like nobody's business! my mom was staring at me & then told me to clean up eyes, which i did & came away with long black lines...guess the search continues... continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2007 5:37:00 PM More reviews by annashan

From the same company which produces Dejavu Fiberwig, but this mascara has no fibers which doesn't lengthen as much as Fiberwig but it does volumise. One of the best things is that it doesn't smudge and can be easily removed with warm water just like Fiberwig. In my opinion this makes my lashes look much thicker so a little less natural than Fiberwig. Compared also to Fiberwig the brush head is a lot smaller and cuter.