October 25, 2014 | 1120 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Vincent Longo - Double Swish makeup remover

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 7:40:00 AM More reviews by HeyKK

I disagree with the previous posts. I loved the dispenser, first off. It's very easy just to pump the bottle rice and get nought product out to remove all makeup. Second, I feel that it did a fantastic job of removing all of my makeup. I also loved the smell and the way it left my skin baby smooth, not greasy to tight/dry. My skin felt perfectly balanced. The ONLY downside is that this is a makep remover, not really a cleanser. In other words, if you want to deep clean your pores, I would follow with a mild cleanser. But, VL Is perfect for removing the stubborn makeup first.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2008 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Resurgam

i normally do not purchase eye makeup remover. i've used gwp ones from clinique and lancome and i thought there were good. but i thought it was high time to get some proper remover and shelled out $23 for this. admittedly, the selling point for m was the bottle. i so liked the way the makeup remover comes sprouting up whenever i use it from the bottles at sephora that i figured this might be just as well.

well. no.

first, the packaging: though it's pretty to LOOK at, it's completely useless. it does a poor job (total overstatement, i know) of sprouting the remover upward. and when it does, it squirts very little at a time. by the time i get enough on the cotton pad, the formula has separated and i get the bottom half of the formula more than the top half. annoying.

secondly, the product: after using it initially, i was so turned off that i was about to return it. but for whatever reason, i didn't. however, i recently started to use shiseido's base and mascara combo and that sucker is hard to get off. it takes, again, FOREVER for the makeup remover to do its duty, but it does do it. after i saturate it over my lashes and lids... then rub. rub. rub. rubrubrub... argh!!!

oh yeah, have i mentioned GREASY!??!?!

it could be that i'll have faster results just removing it with my regular face wash. grrr...

perhaps someone else might have an easier time. i'm not that person.

...on the note of finding that sprouty liquid dispenser, a sales person at sephora told me recently that they sell them at sally beauty.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2007 6:02:00 PM More reviews by nycgal

What a disappointment. I have been very happy with most VL products up until now. I found it did not remove my eye makeup all that easily and felt greasy afterwards, smelled like rotten mango and the packaging/delivery system is odd and it leaked. The only things going for it was the pretty "VL green" color and frosted plastic bottle. Unfortunately those qualities don't make for a good makeup remover. Back to Make Up For Ever's SENS ' EYES. The BEST remover ever!