October 1, 2014 | 2000 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow-Moondoggie

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2009 2:46:00 PM More reviews by a2makeup

Love the color, but I had to put it in the microwave for it to be creamy. But I like it. I would buy it in the new formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2006 1:29:00 PM More reviews by BeautyFiend1976

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am wearing this eyeshadow at this very moment and I have had it for maybe 4 years and it still works great. The only problem is that this formula is the old creaseless cream, Benefit no longer uses the same ingredients that the old cream shadows had. This color is wonderful, especially when used with a smoky plum or black shadow in the crease. The only thing I can say is that I heard a rumor that the old creaseless formula may be coming back. =)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2005 9:24:00 PM More reviews by insertcornynamehere

Oh man...where do i start? They crease within a minute after I apply it, the color is similar to brill but it's 20 bucks CAD instead of 13. the packaging sucks. I hate this product....oh so much. Nobody should buy these shadows......NOBODY!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2005 9:05:00 PM More reviews by shortgirl

benefit's creaseless cream shadows are not creaseless. i'm fine with that and have come to terms with the fact that i must wear a primer on my lid or i will have creasing within the first two hours or so of putting them on. usually i overlook that aspect because i love the pigment and versatility to layer or keep them sheer. as much as i love the color of moon doggie, its impossible to layer it for a more dramatic eye. i usually end up having to put a powder shadow over it to enhance the minty green color i wanted when i purchased this. i'll keep using the one i have but won't repurchase this shade again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2004 11:19:00 AM More reviews by chouay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty color, great as a base for NARS Cleo duo, but it is definitely NOT creasless on me and it just doesn't compare to my MAC paints. The price is fairly average, but not worth it for the lack of performance I got out of this product. Packaging is a bit difficult to get open without prying with fingernails and I was always frightened I might dig a nail into it by accident. Swapped it away and stopped wasting my time with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2003 11:19:00 AM More reviews by sharkgrl89

I was looking around on benefitcosmetics.com and spotted the cream eyeshadows. I'm so glad I bought one! This color matchs the new aqua cordoroys at gap that I got (you've seen the commerials with maddona and missy elliot except their wearing a different shade or blue). The color isn't heavy on my eyes. It shows up for sure but it's got a nice sheer feel to it. It was a tad pricy (16-18 dollars?) But if something is really good like this I don't mind paying. And who said this was going to discontinue??? From the looks on benefitcosmetics.com, I don't think it's going anywhere. But hey who knows. I mean hey maybe somebody knows something I don't... but I still don't think it's going. Oh yeah and the color swatchs on benefitcosmetics.com (at least for the cream eyeshadows) was totally correct. I like to order from sephora.com so I always check the color swatchs some where else first.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2003 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Chamonix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was actually given a generous sample for free in a department store. Moondoggie is absolutely stunning on brown eyes. My eyes are pretty dramatic and I don't like to overdo it. This product made my eyes shimmer with just enough glitz without making them look overdone. Unfortunately I was told they are going to discontine it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2003 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Goodfreak

This is a beautiful sheer, shimmery seafoam green color. It goes on smoothly and feels absolutely weightless! It didn't crease on me at all. The color was a little sheer for my usual tastes (but playing around I found it looked great with MAC Humid blended at the base), and by the end of the day it seemed to have faded significantly. but I had fun with it and I plan on buying more colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2003 2:15:00 AM More reviews by camillestarr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a gorgeous color of seafoam green/pearlized jadeite. It has a nice consistency for a cream eyeshadow which tend to crease easily, and this one does not crease at all, though the pigment is subtle, therefore it must be layered for a stronger color. This eyeshadow can take awhile to apply if you really want a strong, dramatic color wash of mint green, though it is well worht it because it is the only unique color I have found- no other lines even come colse to this shade. Beautiful with my light green eyes or also on blue eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2003 4:59:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

i like this a lot. they truly do not crease and this gives a sheer wash of mint green over ur eye but can be layered to be brighter. love it!