Davines De stress creme yogurt

4.1

on 8/30/2013 3:22:00 AM

I picked this up after reading all the glowing reviews on MUA. At first I just picked up a smaller size of the De Stress conditioner, and continued to use my regular shampoo. I liked the slip and the scent, so when it ran out, I got large (expensive!) containers of both De Stress Shampoo and De Stress conditioner. I really regret buying such large containers! After a few months of use, I seem to be losing more hair each day, and my scalp is a mess-- flaky and bumpy. I've NEVER had dandruff before now, so I can only assume this is causing it! Now I'm stuck trying to use up the rest of the product so I can find something more suitable for my poor hair, and try to get my healthy scalp back.

on 12/13/2010 11:44:00 AM

I've been using Davines Yogurt Conditioner and Shampoo for 4 years and it's the only one I will ever use! I can use it all year without having to change it for a stronger or weaker duo. The shampoo is light and fluffy so you get really good suds out of it. And the conditioner is a medium consistancy so it's never too light or too heavy. They even smell really nice! Also all of Davines' packaging is made out of food grade plastic---meaning it is safe to reuse over and over again :). The price is a little up there-about $45 for a litre size each (Canadian dollar). It's also a family shampoo, meaning everyone with whatever type of hair they have, can use it. I also like using the shampoo to clean my makeup brushes--it works great!! I totally recommend this product!

on 11/13/2010 10:04:00 AM

Surprised by all the great reviews. I really enjoyed the Love conditioner, but wanted something that didn't come in a tub. I bought this unsniffed because I was in a hurry, and boy - not only is this a "unisex" scent, I would go so far as to say that it smells positively masculine. Like a generic men's deodorant, and just as overpowering. I stuck with it for a few weeks, but the conditioning didn't get my hair nearly as smooth and shiny as the Love, so eventually I just tossed it.

on 4/28/2009 3:07:00 AM

I love this conditioner! I feel like it leaves my hair so soft without being too heavy. I have medium weight curly hair and it makes my curls bouncy and defined. Not frizzy at all. My husband likes it as a shaving creme too.

on 12/19/2008 10:53:00 PM

I've used this product for about six months, and while I can't get my husband to try it, I agree with the previous reviewer that it has a great texture and a non-gender specific scent.

I have very fine hair, and I swear this makes my hair feel fuller. Not to mention that its conditioning effects allow me to go longer between trims (which is fabulous, considering I'm growing my hair out). If you are into fruity, sweet, frilly smelling conditioners, this is not for you. But if you want a conditioner that works and that doesn't leave a lingering scent, I highly recommend.

on 5/22/2007 4:05:00 PM

I think this product is great for men. It's lightweight and they can throw it in the gymbag. The smell is unobtrusive, very pleasant. all of my clients love it.

This is a wonderful conditioner! I usually stick to the Love conditioner, but I throw this one in the mix once a week or so whenever I need a bit of deeper conditioning. It leaves my hair soft, silky, and in tip-top condition. I love Davines conditioning and styling products, and this one is no exception!