July 30, 2014 | 1253 users online

Mascara - LUSH - B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Black Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 2:34:00 PM More reviews by CakeSprinkles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This probably my HG, even though this is the first mascara I've ever bought. I really love it! I'm on my third tube right now, so I've been using this since before christmas 2008.
The first two tubes of this mascara that I bought where only 4g & I think they cost me 8.80. However, B never now sells them in 11g tubes for the same price!
B never sells 8 different colours of this mascara at the moment, but I've only ever tried the black Bewitched one.
This comes of without too much hassle with a makeup wipe, & it's easy to put on without too much clumping, & looks lovely with only one layer. I don't like it when I see eyelashes covered with clumps of gooey black mascara, so I always wipe the wand with a tissue before I put it on, unless the tube is almost empty. I have noticed that it can flake ever so slightly sometimes, but this is hardly ever a problem to be honest, so I wouldn't worry about it.

More reasons to love this mascara is that it's vegan & B never doesn't test on animals, & I will never buy makeup from a brand that I know does animal testing, so I love that. The only thing I don't really like about the packaging is that the name & ingredients & everything is on a little black sticker, which sometimes peels a little at the corners, & I think that this makes the tube look a little...homemade? I don't know, but I love this mascara anyway.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2009 1:36:00 PM More reviews by RainWitch

I got this as a gift, I wouldn't have bought it as it is 10, too much for a mediocre mascara. It is called Bewitched, and works ok. It gives some length to my lashes and isn't too wet and gloopy as others are. There is very little volume in this, but after applying a couple of coats there is some. This is coming from me, a favourer of the natural look. Some of the pluses are that it is eco-friendly, vegan, and hasn't been tested on animals. Indeed, B share the same policy as Lush (being their sister company) and refuse to buy ANYTHING from companies that test on animals. Very laudable.
Overall, I wouldn't buy this, but would use it if it were given to me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2007 10:14:00 PM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was really disappointed with this mascara but I wanted to review it anyways, since other people might like it. What I really do like a lot about this mascara is that it is all natural. The problem with it is that it stings like the Dickens! At least in my tiresomely super sensitive eyes. I can't let even the teentsiest tiniest little micro-drop of this stuff touch my eyes or I am screaming the whole day long! Many mascaras (and eye liners) do sting or irritate me, I must have the most hypochondriac eyes in the world and I don't even wear contacts. Even so this mascara stings more than anything I have ever tried. If I weren't so d*** sensitive to this stuff I might actually have liked it, so if you don't have baby eyes like me you might like it too.