August 29, 2014 | 1690 users online

Moisturizers - H2O - Face Oasis

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am actially not a fan of this...I do not like the smell and it feels very oily and fake on my skin, it doesnt really soak in.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by rite2coz

I have been using it for years, and I love this moisturizer a lot. It does a good job on controlling my oily, and it hydrates my skin well. I can use it year round. And even when i was diagnosed with rosacea last year, i still manage to use it. However, a few months ago, i had this crazy break outs (unknown causes), and my doc asked me to use steroid cream. At first it works well, however after i use it for a month, it worsen my rosacea, and evern since i become more sensitive. Later, I searched online and found something call "steroid induced rosacea". I have to stop using everything i use on a daily basis as they either stopped working for me and/or irritated my skin. I really hate to see myself stop using this as i have been using it for a long time. I'm only using the basic items now recommended by my derm along with Finacea to clear the redness, red bumps, and pimple. I'm using Cerave Hydrating Cleanser, and the lotion. It wells pretty well, and they calm my face, and also soft it. It clears almost 80% of the symptoms I had from my outbreak. Thank god I only use steroid cream for a month, no like using it for a long term, so the issues i had from this induced rosacea will go away in few months. I hope when my face is clear again, at calm, and under control, i can go back to use this again. For those who has rosacea, should never try anything with steroid. Update 11/13/11: I tried going back to use this product as I found that cerave lotion really clogs my pore, but it no longer works for me as my skin no longer like it. Thank god I found another moisturizer that is similar to this and works on my skin which is clinique moisture surge.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by peachgirly

H2O plus Face Oasis is my HG moisturizer. my face always feels healthy, moisturized and refreshed with this moisturizer. :D My only complaints is that I wish that this product wasnt packaged in a jar and I wish that it wasnt so expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2009 6:08:00 PM More reviews by larojiblanca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I adore this moisturiser! I have combination type skin and this formula works wonderfully for me - it's light and absorbs quickly into the skin with no greasy or sticky residue. I use about 3/4 of a dime sized amount every other night, and my skin is smooth and soft. My only gripe is the packaging. A pump bottle would have been better.
The jar has lasted me for more than a year, so I'd say the value is good. Until I find a better moisturiser (maybe one that can minimise my pores), I'll continue repurchasing this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by wanyilee

if you have only used the sample size of this product you might have misjudged this....

I have tried using sample size and found it really really plain and average, until one day, my skin was SOOOOO dry and dehydrated from the sun and air conditioning in my office. So I just decided to give the full size a shot since the counter it was right next to my work.

This saved my skin! and the texture felt so much nicer in the jar in comparison to the sample (I guess from all the air bubbles in the tube from squeezing)

It's definitely the best product of H2O. I have tried other products of H2O and found them average.... (brightening products and the green tea products) but I must say I am starting to explore H2O once again but I am going to stick strictly to the oasis products!

I don't find it greasy at all as long as you control how much product you put on your face. I find it absorbs really well, sinks right in and makes my skin really happy :D

Update: too drying after awhile, I find myself loading a lot of this on and it would just fit on top of my skin without it being absorbed

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 12:56:00 PM More reviews by loverofmineralmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a nice light moisturizer with SPF. I used to wear this moisturizer in the warmer weather months, however, it doesn't hydrate my skin when used alone so I have to use the H2O Oasis24 Hydrating Booster as well to supplement this moisturizer.

I have since stopped using this moisturizer because this moisturizer needed to help to work on my skin, so the hunt continues.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2009 8:51:00 PM More reviews by FireWeaver

I quite like it. I have oily skin but very dehydrated and this gives me the water I need, without the other creamy/oily stuff. I'm neutral to the stickyness, since unless I touch my face I don't notice and it does not create oil. My No7 left a sticky feeling too and my my skin oily in an attempt to fight out; H20 doesn't.

Additionally, when I ran out of this product and was using what's left of my No7 my skin broke out really badly. I hadn't realized how good my skin was being to me until I switched back.

Overall, nice, light moisturizer that looks and feels pretty pure to me. I'm going to try the Shine Neutralizer version next for summertime.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 7:39:00 PM More reviews by kutoto

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had the clearest skin when I was using Face Oasis and their maine toner and cleansing gel as the only skincare products. I didn't even bring any sun screenm eye cream, deep cleansing mask or hydrating masks with me! was only 22 back then and was studying in China ... trust me, skincare wasn't a priority (partying after school was more important LOL). yet my skin was so good. I believe skincare works best when you use the whole line and keep your regimen simple. Yet I am older now and can't turn back. I would recommand using this product along with the toner at least to see the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Kristalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I find myself coming back to this product constantly as I am always curious to see what's out there on the market. I have used MAC, BB, Lancome, and Clarins and i find this to be the most hydrating. I have combination skin, but i find my skin to get really "tight/dry" in some areas of my face. This is where the Face Oasis comes in. Unlike a lot of moisturizers I have tried, it doesn't make me break out. I have super sensitive skin so that's always a plus. This product doesn't get me all "oily" by the end of the day. Love this stuff. i buy the combo package for 2 extra dollars and it comes with the full sized face oasis, facewash and eye moisturizer. pretty good deal. oh and i use extra of this stuff at night to wake up with some prettty soft and hydrated skin :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 7:35:00 AM More reviews by Bulabalabibi

I have been using this product for nearly 10 yrs now (does that tell you that I love it? lol). I loooooooooove how its a gel and is oil-free. I have combination skin that just shiiiiiiiiiines if I use cream moisturisers, even though I occasionally have to blot throughout the day, it's nothing major! I love how fresh my face feels after I apply it, it feels a little sticky which some people don't like, but I personally love that feeling. This is definitely ample for summer, but for winter you might need to apply a bit more! Love this product so much!!