July 25, 2014 | 1686 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous Mascara in Blackest Blue

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by 089315r

The best. I use this and the double-ended L'oreal mascara w/ the primer (sorry, can't re-call the name). These are the best drugstore mascaras hands down. Although people rave about Maybelline, I absolutely hate them. I swear by L'oreal. For full, voluminous lashes, these are the msacaras you want to be using.

These mascaras (in my opinion) give you the same results as high-end products like Benefit Bad Gal and Dior Show.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by duzee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Loved this sooo much. Brought this when i went on holiday and fell in love.
It volumises like no other. I have really thin lashes and it does a very good job. def if you want to go out on the town.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Tap2695

This is the best mascara I have ever used. And I wouldn't call myself an expert, but I have used several different mascaras and this one is by far the best. I use my eyelash curler and then a few coats of this without letting it dry between coats. I try to add some extra to the outer lashes. Even though my lashes are already pretty dark and moderately long, this makes them look about a hundred times better. They look long and black and dramatic and gorgeous. It doesn't smear under your eyes throughout the day too much either. L'Oreal is the best!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2010 11:20:00 PM More reviews by shannand88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been all over the place with mascaras, from drugstore to department store, and I always seem to come back to this one.
I buy it in carbon black and it is the BLACKEST mascara I have ever used. Even more so than the much more expensive department store brands. (trust me, I've tried them all). This clumps just as much as the expensive mascaras, because it is so thick. For that I take away one lippie. So be careful when applying, because it does not take a lot of swipes before you're wearing too much.
I get excellent volume with this mascara.
If you want dramatic and dark lashes without applying falsies, this is the way to go. I especially recommend this to my dark haired/eyed sisters, because the blackness of this mascara in the carbon black shade can really make your eyes pop.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2010 1:01:00 PM More reviews by metsgirlx57

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! As I've said before, I have tried tons and tons of mascaras, and I absolutely love this. I use Maybelline The Colossal first, and then add this to the ends for extra drama, and it's gorgeous. Even on days when I use this (and only this) as my main mascara, it's great. It can get clumpy so it's best to be patient and careful, but the results are worth it. It seemed to dry out a little bit more quickly than others, but this was after a while. I have repurchased, and I will continue to do so!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2009 8:17:00 PM More reviews by leah1980

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not only the best drug store mascara out there, but, imo, one of the best volumizing mascaras i have ever tried! And i have tried ALOT! It does get clumpy.. more so than department store brands, but it is still a beautiful mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2008 1:39:00 PM More reviews by annew75

I love Voluminous. I worked for Clinique for years and tried probably every high dollar mascara out there, and I have to say, as far as volumizing mascaras go, this one is great! It can be clumpy, it is best to wipe the brush on the side of the opening of the tube, that way you are not wasting mascara by wiping it on a tissue. Also, FYI, even high dollar volumizing mascaras clump, because of the thickness, so why not use one that is easy on the wallet and still looks great! Try it!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2007 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Tszahl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hands down, the best non-waterproof mascara out there. And, I have tried them all! Now, this stuff is thickening and a great color. I took off one lippie because occasionally, the stuff flakes. But, for a cheap price and excellent thickening power, you won't find a better mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2005 12:00:00 PM More reviews by iamgrape1119

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST mascara i've ever tried! def. HG! i can't believe that i haven't tried this sooner. it gives me the full, luxious lashes i've always wanted with an interesting color. you can't really tell in the room, but under the sun or bright light, it's a tint of blue. the color sort of gives off the mysterious vibe, lol. Also, for $8.00, i'll DEF. repurchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2005 12:43:00 AM More reviews by emilija

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is probably my favorite mascara because I use it every day. It gives me that "boom look at my eyelashes" look that I want. Creates lots of volume and doesn't dry my eyelashes out...what more could you want?