Marc Anthony Thickening Shampoo

on 5/10/2014 12:33:00 PM

I've got thin, wavy hair that desperately needs a boost. This stuff is shockingly good. I used to use it in high school to get thicker, sexy hair. My hair became damaged and I started using only extremely hydrating stuff. Since then I've chopped off all of the damaged stuff and have shoulder length hair that's healthy as can be and I don't need to use the fancy damage repair stuff. So I picked up this little gem again and wow. I remembered it working before, but it's even better than I remember it! Smells amazing; a very clean smell of orange/citrus/floral. My hair hasn't smelled this good in a long time! If you've only been using moisturizing shampoos like I have, this stuff can be hard to get used to. I wouldn't exactly call it drying, but I do recommend using more conditioner than you usually would after using this. OH and it's sulfate free to boot! Give this stuff a try if this appeals to you. Lovely.

on 1/29/2013 9:49:00 AM

I thought it was a great shampoo, but after about two weeks of using it every second or third day, I noticed a lot of buildup in my hair.. It would seem greasy after only a day of washing it and the conditioner didn't seem to wash out very well. However, it did give my hair nice volume and shine. :)

on 8/15/2011 12:10:00 PM

This shampoo surprisingly does work for thickening hair. I have a lot of body to my hair as it is, but it's not very thick. This shampoo made my hair feel much fuller and softer. It's definitely good if someone wants to add more body to their hair, too. I really like this shampoo, I'd buy it again.

on 2/7/2009 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is useless. I don't notice that much of a difference when I blowdry, but when I don't blowdry, there is DEFINITELY no difference. just flat limp hair like always.

on 4/29/2007 1:02:00 PM

This is the only shampoo I`ll ever buy from now on.
The only one that lives up to the claims of actually thickening hair.
It lathers great,washes out great and gives the volume and body I`ve been searching for.

on 10/25/2006 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have tried low end & high end salon shampoos and haven't found any shampoo that works as good as this one for thickening fine hair. It is great. My hair has never had this much volume. I used it along with the thickening cream and the combo was magnificent. I highly recommend this product.

Popular Shampoos