Aussie Slip Conditioner

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This was absolutely the BEST detangler I have ever used in my life. I have 3c/4a hair & no matter what condition my hair was in, Slip would allow me to comb through my hair like it was silk.

I have not been able to find anything remotely close to this product since it was discontinued & I have tried high and low end products.

on 4/25/2007 11:05:00 PM

I am writing this review for the old version of Aussie Slip.This reminds me of Tame Creme Rinse,a hair detangler that was popular in the 70's.Same texture,feel,results-and,it was clear also.Anyway,I liked Tame,and I liked this too before they changed the formulation.But,if you require a light conditioner(meaning if your hair has no damage,but has a fine texture and tends to tangle when wet),than this product fills the bill.

on 7/4/2005 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

this and Citre Shine's Instant are the BEST light-weight conditioners EVER!!! i've got thick, coarse Asian hair (so thick, it sounds like you're cutting a baby's fingernail when you cut it)--and if i don't use the right things on it, it will get kinks and rough texture. this stuff makes it so soft and silky, and even though my hair is heavy, it gets alot of movement when i use this. i'm having a hard time finding this on the shelves--i think they've replaced it with Forgetme Knott (sp?). i'm gonna have to give that a shot to see if it's the same thing. love the lemongrass scent. continued >>

Sucks! Seriously! Don't bother!

Very runny, didn't detangle a damn thing. I should've tried to get a refund. VERY DISAPPOINTED since I LOVE Aussie Moist.

If its detangler your after, go for Thermasilk or good old Johnson & Johnson.

on 4/21/2004 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is supposed to be a detangler, but I found it to be very poor at detangling. It did nothing for my hair at all.

on 3/25/2004 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's ok...thats about it..the Aussie Moist conditioner is 100 times better though..its not terrible..but there are better ones out there

on 3/13/2004 12:31:00 PM

Best conditioner ever . This stuff if distributed perfectly will smooth all your hairs and give you shine of a lifetime! Excellent product worth every cent.

on 3/12/2004 3:59:00 PM

At first I loved this conditioner. It made my hair easy to comb thru and soft. Then, it started drying and became straw like. I haven't even finished the bottle and probably never will.

on 2/15/2004 3:03:00 PM

This is by far the best detangler I have ever tried!!! I have long, thick, damaged, un-brushable hair and this really works!!!

on 11/29/2003 10:26:00 PM

This conditioner really works for me. I can even wash my hair at night, not comb it out and be able to easily comb it in the morning. That in itself is a hair miracle. I don't think it weighs my hair down and it smells nice.

Top Rated Aussie Products