October 1, 2014 | 1801 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Slip Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by fashionis4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was absolutely the BEST detangler I have ever used in my life. I have 3c/4a hair & no matter what condition my hair was in, Slip would allow me to comb through my hair like it was silk.

I have not been able to find anything remotely close to this product since it was discontinued & I have tried high and low end products.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2007 11:05:00 PM More reviews by mildred

I am writing this review for the old version of Aussie Slip.This reminds me of Tame Creme Rinse,a hair detangler that was popular in the 70's.Same texture,feel,results-and,it was clear also.Anyway,I liked Tame,and I liked this too before they changed the formulation.But,if you require a light conditioner(meaning if your hair has no damage,but has a fine texture and tends to tangle when wet),than this product fills the bill.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2005 1:19:00 AM More reviews by fes_fsa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this and Citre Shine's Instant are the BEST light-weight conditioners EVER!!! i've got thick, coarse Asian hair (so thick, it sounds like you're cutting a baby's fingernail when you cut it)--and if i don't use the right things on it, it will get kinks and rough texture. this stuff makes it so soft and silky, and even though my hair is heavy, it gets alot of movement when i use this. i'm having a hard time finding this on the shelves--i think they've replaced it with Forgetme Knott (sp?). i'm gonna have to give that a shot to see if it's the same thing. love the lemongrass scent. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2004 9:52:00 AM More reviews by shellbelleboston

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sucks! Seriously! Don't bother!

Very runny, didn't detangle a damn thing. I should've tried to get a refund. VERY DISAPPOINTED since I LOVE Aussie Moist.

If its detangler your after, go for Thermasilk or good old Johnson & Johnson.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2004 1:46:00 PM More reviews by ameliagard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is supposed to be a detangler, but I found it to be very poor at detangling. It did nothing for my hair at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2004 3:55:00 PM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's ok...thats about it..the Aussie Moist conditioner is 100 times better though..its not terrible..but there are better ones out there

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2004 12:31:00 PM More reviews by MarkRepFLA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best conditioner ever . This stuff if distributed perfectly will smooth all your hairs and give you shine of a lifetime! Excellent product worth every cent.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2004 3:59:00 PM More reviews by kjv003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first I loved this conditioner. It made my hair easy to comb thru and soft. Then, it started drying and became straw like. I haven't even finished the bottle and probably never will.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2004 3:03:00 PM More reviews by fieldsie22

This is by far the best detangler I have ever tried!!! I have long, thick, damaged, un-brushable hair and this really works!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2003 10:26:00 PM More reviews by missuslisa

This conditioner really works for me. I can even wash my hair at night, not comb it out and be able to easily comb it in the morning. That in itself is a hair miracle. I don't think it weighs my hair down and it smells nice.