September 17, 2014 | 2132 users online

Lip Treatments - Badger - Lavender and Orange Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 7:44:00 AM More reviews by Xillabub

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love that this is a certified organic product, and that it's made from natural ingredients, makes me feel good about using it. The lavender and orange scent is uplifting too, and I always feel a bit happier after putting it on. The formulation also works for me - it doesn't dry out or flake my lips after it wears off, like some other cheap lip balms I've used. The feel on my lips is comfortable, not too waxy and it doesn't have an oily sheen. The packaging is cute, with the iconic Badger and his magic rainbow wand on a plastic twist tube. An affordable, good quality product. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by butterflyeffect123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fabulous product - I buy these lipbalms in multipacks because they work out at much better value and I keep one in my handbag and one in my make-up case at home. Love the fact that they only contain natural, organic ingredients - all essential oils and things - just perfect. Have been using them for well over a year now and can't imagine not using them! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by sparkleandshine79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually have a tin of this right now (I think I've had this at least 2 times before too). I use it when I run out of my vanilla. I like it, but as I've said about the other ones, the vanilla is my fav:) If lavender & orange is your thing though, go for it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by AriSatomi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This balm is another addition to the ever growning Badger collection I have. I'm under a lot of stress lately so I chose the lavender one to calm me down and help me concentrate. I wondered what lavender mixed with orange would smell like, but when I opened the packaging, I smelled nothing but lavender. It is mild and soothing, so I don't mind. The formula is similar to all the other balms from them and I find them to be all very good, so no complaints here. The packaging is as adorable as ever, however when I opened the lid for the first time, the plastic part of the container seemed a bit melted badly, but I don't mind since it doesn't destroy the balm or anything. I will repurchase this balm, as well as the other scents and the cocoa butter collection, Badger's balms are my HG balms!! :) I'm glad I saw them on MUA or else I'd never try them, but I've been hooked on them for half a year now! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2011 5:18:00 AM More reviews by j3nn3y

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product doesn't smell great, feels oily, and my normally not that dry lips are drier than before I started using this product 4 days ago. My lips feel chaffed and even hurt. I tried to like it. I wanted to like it. I'm going back to my Lush lip balms.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2010 1:01:00 AM More reviews by beachblond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in the tin, and I'm kind of disappointed. It smells great, the texture is nice and smooth, the ingredients are all natural, there's no animal testing, so what's wrong here? I find it's a very drying product. I put it on and I feel like I have to go get some Carmex to put over top. I'm not sure how other people can find it so moisturizing. I'm going to find another use for this, maybe cuticles or my heels but honestly this isn't a great lip product. Too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by turquoiserose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it! I have this in the pot form. I think I got it in a set I bought. I've used it on and off over a year now, and still have lots left. Seems like it lasts forever. LOVE Badger lip balms!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2009 7:23:00 PM More reviews by muppitonastring

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The review below echoes my views on this, the combination of Lavender and Orange is so pleasant and comforting! It's not overwhelmingly scented though and it doesn't tingle, it's just simple and effective. This my favourite 'flavour' in these stick form Badger balms (I also like the Cocoa Butter Lip Balms that Badger makes). I find the texture of this comparable to Vaseline but with ingredients that I prefer. It is quite slippery and emollient which is perfect for using on lips at night when I need the extra moisture...during the day I find this a bit too slippery as it interferes with my foundation around my lips but for me it is perfect for use at home and at night. I love Badger's cute packaging, ethics and ingredients. It's quite hard to find in the UK at reasonable cost so I get mine in bulk from uncommonscents.com.

Ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Castor Oil, Extracts of Aloe Vera, Rose Hip & Sea Buckthorn Berry, and Pure Essential Oils of Lavender, Sweet Orange & Sicilian Orange.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 6:47:00 PM More reviews by SoapySaffy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love nearly all of Badger's lipbalms but this is my hands down favorite. I love the smell. Its so unassuming and herbal. I also find it comforting (maybe that's weird?)
I have the pot rather than the stick.
It's super cheap and lasts forever.
There are just a handful of ingrediens.

I love this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2009 2:50:00 AM More reviews by clamp1999

It's an okay lip balm, very soft and easy to apply. I tried to like it, but it's not moisturizing for my dry lips, and my lips feel tight and dry 2 hours after applying it. Also, the lavender scent is overwhelming, and where is the orange scent that's in the name?
I would continue my search for a good lip balm.