August 22, 2014 | 1948 users online

Eye Shadow - Smashbox - Eye Shadow Trio - Smashing On Stage

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Jeni0874

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this to use on days when I want a more natural look. I ordered it from Sephora so unfortunately I didn't realize how small the pot was. The shadows are *tiny* and not easy to get on the brush. On top of that the color is way too sheer. I can get the same look with eyeshadow I can buy at Target or the grocery store. I wouldn't recommend this product unless you want a very light look.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by HappyHooker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I would not buy this again because I think that you can get an everyday look for much cheaper. It's not dramatic, the shadows are not all that pigmented but it's a nice subtle look for daytime so I do use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by mizztanyamarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This trio is perfect if you don't like wearing very much makeup or are more into creating a very natural and effortless look. The gold is very pretty, the lightest of the three colors is great for highlighting brows, and the darkest of the three is a nice light/medium brown. Don't bother purchasing if you're looking to create a very dramatic look using only the three colors it comes with.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by dsweet730

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I would not buy the trio again, but I would definitely buy the single gold shadow in the trio.

The packaging is compact but once the eyeshadow crumbled, it got everywhere. The gold color mixed with the matte brow bone color making it difficult to use.

I love the gold color and often use it with the nutmeg color. After using it as a daily routine, I realized the nutmeg color had too much of a red undertone for me. I use the gold with a darker matte colors like Lancome's Lezard (matte) or even subtle metallic colors like Lancome's Designer (metallic).

The matte brow bone color is too close to my skin tone, so I don't really utilize that color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2009 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Caramellane

I love this trio, the colors are very pigmented, easy to apply, and there isn't any fallout at all. This trio is great for a neutral, everyday look and would suit neutral to warm skin tones. A few looks can be achieved with this trio.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2008 4:21:00 PM More reviews by blissta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This comes in three colors: a matte bone, matte cocoa, and shimmery champagne, retailing for $28. I tried the palest shade, but it would NOT show up on me, no matter how much product I applied on my brush. I tried it on other skintones (I'm not even dark or medium!!), and it still would not show up. I gave up on the other shades as well. SO NOT WORTH THE MONEY! Save your money for a shadow that will actually have pigment. This trio is no better than the cheapy nyx palette I bought four years ago, atleast that one is pigmented!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2006 8:38:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Smashbox released several new trios Spring 2006. I should have realized that every line seems to be coming out with similiar shades and Smashbox is no exception. The Eye Shadow Trio in Smashing On stage has a soft shimmery champagne, matte copper brown, and a matte beige. The shimmery champagne and red brown is the duo of Champagne/Taupe and the matte beige is realy boring. The trio retails for $28. disappointed. May be worth it if you dont have the shimmery champage color.