April 17, 2014 | 1698 users online

Loose Powders - Palgantong Theatrical Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by sekarinaw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

The powder texture is so fine. The most important, doesn't break me out..
I had ever wear it a lot, it ended up being so good! No whitecast.
I hope they make the packaging better! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by beckscxl

I've been using this for years and still loving it. Cheap and good. Perfect for ladies who prefer very light makeup. Doesn't give me the 'dead white' face, doesn't clog my pores, doesn't cause any breakouts, etc. Perfect other than the slightly bulky size.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by pokette

If I am not wrong, this product is now called "3W Clinic Professional Natural Make-Up Powder".

I bought this in a set of 3 (Transparent Pearl, No. 21 Light Beige & No. 23 Natural Beige) 30g tubs for SGD14.90 (USD12) online at www.qoo10.com.sg. It was so cheap, I thought it was fake! But cos it was so darn cheap, I decided to take the risk.

So far I've only opened up No. 21 Light Beige and it's great. I don't use the puff provided, but I use a powder brush.

The colour match is good and it makes my face so much brighter/smoother (in a good way) on top of my Bourjois 123 Perfect liquid foundation.

Most importantly, I have not experienced any breakouts. The only negative is that the packaging is not really user-friendly. Screw-caps for powders are just not convenient, but for the price, I have absolutely NO reason to complain.

I'm not sure what to do with my other 2 tubs of powder now. There's only so much face area I can powder each day!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 7:46:00 AM More reviews by fafarella

This powder is now known as 3W Clinic Powder Crystal Creator Bright and comes in two shades, 21 and 23 with another one being translucent with just shimmers. I purchase this in 23, I'm an NC 25.

I put i on top of my Skin79 BB Cream as a setting powder and it stays matt for a good 7 hours without any blotting nor touching up. I love this and it's comparable to MAC Blot Powder in terms of oil control.The texture of the powder is finely milled but of course not as fine as Chanel loose powder. The only downside is that it smells like an old lady's perfume with the jasmine note. Luckily, the scent didn't linger on as it dissipate as soon as you applied it on the face. Overall a good loose powder for oily-skin ladies and it's rather affordable too here in Singapore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG loose powder... doesn't look cakey and looks super natural.
It's made of super soft powder and they have a wide range of light shades. I got this in white color, and looks awesome on skin (doesn't look fake or anything). Gives you a silky smooth finish that I love.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by hunnypie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This product texture is super soft.
Great to use as finishing powder to give matte look, but it will never cover your blemish due to its transparent result.
If you're looking for coverage, don't choose this powder.
Maybe I'm not gonna buy it anymore, because I only use it as finishing powder and I consider trying new powder with better oil control.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 4:50:00 AM More reviews by andreadianca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i use this with my emc and makes my face more matt and i love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 3:12:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was shopping for an affordable loose powder and read good reviews about this. So I went ahead and bought one online in light beige. The shade is a light transparent pale pink with a just a tint of beige. So it's perfect for fair to very fair skin. The powder is really fine and melts into the skin. The texture reminds me of T'LeClerc. It doesn't have any shimmer. The oil-control is excellent as I don't get any oily breakthrough. This is a matte powder. I will certainly repurchase but since it's a big box of powder, it'll take me a while to finish. **UPDATE - i've just replenished my powder and decided to go for original beige which is a medium peach color. On fair skin, it gives more depth and radiance compared to light beige which is a little more subdued.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by hera54

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the Palgantong Makeup Natural pact compact powder which has SPF 27, shade C25 for my MAC NC 30. It comes in a small powder compact with a mirror and I bought it for about $22. I bought this compact by accident, thinking that this was a loose powder but ended up loving it!

I'm not sure if the sun pact has the same effect as the loose powder but this powder has a light, velvety finish and diffuses imperfection. I apply this powder as a finish after foundation application and with a big fluffy brush.

The sun pact withstands a day at the beach, the heat and I just can't get over how much I love that velvety, air brushed finish when I look in the mirror. Best of all, it doesn't break me out and has SPF!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2010 2:37:00 AM More reviews by chari55a

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is the best setting powder i've bought in my life!
yes it's that good as it stays on my skin for over 16 hours!
i do apply primer, concealer then straight after it's this powder.
it does crease a little with the weather being so hot and humid but all is manageable with a lil blotting :)
i've very sallow yellow skin with red undertones and this works perfectly for me.
as a freelance makeup artist, i realised that original beige works for many of my clients :)
great for daily use and it's easy to remove = less burden on the skin :)
packaging isn't impressive and the sponge sucks, so do apply with a brush. khabuki preferably :) hope this helps :)