Palgantong Theatrical Powder

on 9/15/2014 1:27:00 PM

I have no.23, been using it for 6 weeks. It's a very fine powder, light texture, low to medium coverage, no scent, not powdery, and natural looking. Its performance is very interesting and different from other powders I've ever used. It does create definition to the face. No matter how your foundation makes you look flat, it brings out the best of the high parts n makes you look defined. It last pretty long, but doesn't help control shine tho. I get oily in 2 hours. Since it looks so awesome in very first hours, I give it 4.5 lippy. The other con is this powder isn't transparent, hence it could make you look more yellow in incandescent atmosphere or in the photo with bad lighting. I'm NC20 for reference.

on 6/26/2014 3:46:00 AM

I know the name is weird, but this stuff is da bombz. I picked it up in Seoul, because I'm a sucker for sales girls trying stuff on my hand, and because it was so cheap there was really no reason not to buy it. Upon returning from Seoul, I did my research on this product and found out that it's something of a cult favourite among the Japanese and Koreans!

I've been using it daily as a finishing powder to set my bb cream. I don't use foundation, only a light layer of bb cream, so this finishing powder works really well to set my face for the day. The texture is light, but sufficient, and I do see the difference in the finishing texture of my face after I use the powder. I don't have to touch up during the day, although I do because because I'm vain more than anything. Also, a long break from my desk is always welcome!

I'm not sure how the new name (any change in formula, anyone?) changes anything, but I would definitely be interested to find out once I'm done with this tub.

on 11/1/2013 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The powder texture is so fine. The most important, doesn't break me out..
I had ever wear it a lot, it ended up being so good! No whitecast.
I hope they make the packaging better! :)

on 7/26/2013 9:55:00 AM

I've been using this for years and still loving it. Cheap and good. Perfect for ladies who prefer very light makeup. Doesn't give me the 'dead white' face, doesn't clog my pores, doesn't cause any breakouts, etc. Perfect other than the slightly bulky size.

on 9/30/2012 10:31:00 PM

If I am not wrong, this product is now called "3W Clinic Professional Natural Make-Up Powder".

I bought this in a set of 3 (Transparent Pearl, No. 21 Light Beige & No. 23 Natural Beige) 30g tubs for SGD14.90 (USD12) online at www.qoo10.com.sg. It was so cheap, I thought it was fake! But cos it was so darn cheap, I decided to take the risk.

So far I've only opened up No. 21 Light Beige and it's great. I don't use the puff provided, but I use a powder brush.

The colour match is good and it makes my face so much brighter/smoother (in a good way) on top of my Bourjois 123 Perfect liquid foundation.

Most importantly, I have not experienced any breakouts. The only negative is that the packaging is not really user-friendly. Screw-caps for powders are just not convenient, but for the price, I have absolutely NO reason to complain.

I'm not sure what to do with my other 2 tubs of powder now. There's only so much face area I can powder each day!

on 5/23/2012 7:46:00 AM

This powder is now known as 3W Clinic Powder Crystal Creator Bright and comes in two shades, 21 and 23 with another one being translucent with just shimmers. I purchase this in 23, I'm an NC 25.

I put i on top of my Skin79 BB Cream as a setting powder and it stays matt for a good 7 hours without any blotting nor touching up. I love this and it's comparable to MAC Blot Powder in terms of oil control.The texture of the powder is finely milled but of course not as fine as Chanel loose powder. The only downside is that it smells like an old lady's perfume with the jasmine note. Luckily, the scent didn't linger on as it dissipate as soon as you applied it on the face. Overall a good loose powder for oily-skin ladies and it's rather affordable too here in Singapore.

on 4/10/2012 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

My HG loose powder... doesn't look cakey and looks super natural.
It's made of super soft powder and they have a wide range of light shades. I got this in white color, and looks awesome on skin (doesn't look fake or anything). Gives you a silky smooth finish that I love.

on 12/31/2011 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product texture is super soft.
Great to use as finishing powder to give matte look, but it will never cover your blemish due to its transparent result.
If you're looking for coverage, don't choose this powder.
Maybe I'm not gonna buy it anymore, because I only use it as finishing powder and I consider trying new powder with better oil control.

on 12/31/2011 4:50:00 AM

i use this with my emc and makes my face more matt and i love it!!

on 1/3/2011 3:12:00 AM

I was shopping for an affordable loose powder and read good reviews about this. So I went ahead and bought one online in light beige. The shade is a light transparent pale pink with a just a tint of beige. So it's perfect for fair to very fair skin. The powder is really fine and melts into the skin. The texture reminds me of T'LeClerc. It doesn't have any shimmer. The oil-control is excellent as I don't get any oily breakthrough. This is a matte powder. I will certainly repurchase but since it's a big box of powder, it'll take me a while to finish. **UPDATE - i've just replenished my powder and decided to go for original beige which is a medium peach color. On fair skin, it gives more depth and radiance compared to light beige which is a little more subdued.

Recommended for Normal Skin