September 2, 2014 | 1996 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Dove - Energy Glow Eye Brightening Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by MagicFROST

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this eye cream. But, I think I am the right face for this eye cream. This doesnt promise to remove under eye darkness or circles nor does it claim to help wrinkles. If it was purchased for that, youre not going to get results because its not meant for that.

But it does claim to brighten, and it delivers! I'm not thirty yet, and while I have no wrinkles, I'm forever on the lookout! This cream contains SPF which is probably one of the most important things in a wrinkle protector. It has micro-shimmer (not at all the chunks of glitter one reviewer claimed) that isnt enough to make you look like a disco ball but enough to highlight and make you look awake.

I apply it to my under eye and my lids, but on my browbone it does wonders to highlight. This product goes on smoothly and doesnt cause millia, and when worn alone its enough to enable me to have MU free weekends. I will re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by ns4487

The first time i used this i was really impressed! it definately did something to change the colour of my undereyes. However, having come back to it a few months later, this does nothing but create some kind of pale film over my undereye area, and it also balled up really badly on me second time around. this may be because the product is out of date, i dont know. but it didnt really do anything to help the problem, just mask the symptoms. however, it is cheap, and thats always a good thing

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2009 2:31:00 AM More reviews by ameliemay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

It does make your under-eye circles... paler, but it doesn't really get rid of anything. But, it's a great eye-makeup base, I think. My concealer goes on so much more smoothly with it underneath :]

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by x3adoratiions

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This didn't do much for me. It slightly brightened my eye area and was very moisturising. This product claimed to reduce the appearance of dark circles. I have very horrible dark circles and i have used this product for a few months now and i still haven't noticed much of a difference except for the slight brightening + thiny sparkles under my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2009 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

I Love this stuff. I'm on my second tube of it because not only does it brighten my eye area, it can be used as a overall moisturizer! I know that there is an energy glow moisturize, but one day I was out of moisturizer (which was Nivea) and I used this for an overall moisturizer, and my skin looked so energized and flawless....I was truly blown away, when I tried the energy Glow moisturizer it didn't have the same effect which was strange.anyway I really like this cream, however I got this at a discount store for $2.00 and I haven't seen it at any drugstores so it may be discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2008 2:02:00 PM More reviews by imnotreallyadoctor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ooh, I totally love this stuff. It comes in a cute little bottle and promises to brighten your eye area. I've always suffered from really dark under eye circles, and this completely brightens them and nullifies the need for concealer. Really, I just skip right over it these days (unless I have a, um, breakout. Ahem.) No fragrance, so it doesn't irritate your eyes. It's smooth going in and doesn't tear at the delicate skin. I also like it for speed healing a zit I may have *accidentally* popped; gets rid of the dryness and it bleeds less. And it really does live up to its claim of brightening. After I use it, even if I'm going to bed at like one, I look wide awake. Only down side? It's a tad expensive. But when it works, I'll put up with it. Recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2008 3:40:00 PM More reviews by emilyb00

It didn't do much for me. I do like that it has an SPF as not all eye creams do and it leaves a matte finish. But I didn't notice any improvement in the eye area. I will try other creams and see if I find something better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2008 3:03:00 PM More reviews by babieedoll

Ok so i tend to get dark circles because I sleep late. This moisturized nicely but didn't really help with dark circles. Overall it's good as a moisturizer but not for dark circles for me at least.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2008 5:40:00 PM More reviews by qb20

This product was a total disappointment. The texture is both greasy and dry -- I know that doesn't make sense, but it does not feel like it moisturizes at all, but at the same time it is slick. No noticeable "brightening" effect except for the glitter in it -- it is very similar to Nivea Silky Shimmer lotion in this respect. Still searching for the perfect under eye moisturizer...

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2007 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Veronicagirl18

I am looking for a product that will help prevent aging and help with undereye fatigue. I would not recommend this product, I thought that it was at least brighten the circles under my eyes, but it did not do thatm my eyes look as they did before I wore any sort of eye cream. It also didnt seem like it contained much moisture. The only thing good I can say about it is that it did contain and SPF, but I would not by it again