April 17, 2014 | 1017 users online

Mascara - Bobbi Brown - No Smudge Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Lauraaaxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Firstly, for someone who leads quite a busy lifestyle you simply cannot value this mascara enough. Working in a hospital I simply don't have enough time during the day to continue to re-apply any amount of Mascara. Bobbi has done herself proud with this phenomenal product. Being honest, I have fallen asleep with this mascara on and woken up fresh faced with perfect eye make-up.

Whilst I can understand other reviews that state that there is no lengthening to the eyelash, this product is simply about the longevity of wear. I am also a wearer of glasses so something I often worry about when buying a mascara is that my eyelashes will rub against the glass, so therefor this product is perfect for a person like me with similar concerns.

The brush allows for an even spread of the eyelashes allowing for profound coverage.

At just under £20 (32$) this product is a must have for any make-up bag. Without a doubt I would buy this product over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by HeatherDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Does what it says on the tin. This may not be the most exciting mascara I've ever used, but it's a very dependable everyday mascara for my smudge-prone eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by arcss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It smudges, maybe because i don' t use powder on my face that makes me look like i'm 100

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Doodlebug95758

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros: holds the curl in my lashes; definitely waterproof; very dark black color

Cons: doesn't thicken or lengthen

I love so many of BB's products, but this is an expensive dud. I can't tell any difference when I have it on and when I don't, yet somehow it's tough to get completely off, even with dual phase remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by anirathableu

Holy Grail. I always have huge trouble with mascara smudging on me and this is the first one that really doesn't. Plus the look is beautiful and very natural. LOVE

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 5:09:00 AM More reviews by tigergirly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Odd, I used this for years and it was extremely dependable with no smudging. It was iron-clad! I stopped using it, since it suddenly started leaving noticeable smudges. So much so I'd have to check regularly during an office day. I used to swim and run in the summer with this stuff! I wonder if something changed in the formula? Other reviewers seem to have smudging now too. For a product that is named against that, very disappointing. I'm sad that an old faithful is no longer performing! The same thing happened with the gel liner a few years ago. No change in lifestyle, climate, habits, etc. Oh well!
UPDATE: Yay, the newest formulation (silver tube) works just like it used to for me! I gave it another chance after it was recently reworked due to so many disappointing waterproof mascara experiences. So glad I did. This is totally smudge and budge proof in the most challenging conditions, but comes off easily with remover. It thickens, lengthens and I don't lose lashes like other formulas. I will continue buying!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Tamaswini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Iím really happy with this mascara. Itís easy to apply, and it makes my lashes look the way I want them to.
On the downsides, it does smudge a bit when I use concealer under my eyes (even when I apply mascara when the concealer is dry), which I didnít expect at this price. But I would still repurchase it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by pren02

It leaves your eyelashes well defined, lenghtened and thickened, but not ludicrously volumised. It wears beautifully for more than 12 hours, and does not smudge, not one tiny bit, even in very wet weather. The applicator is not the best, it leaves a few clumps that need to be smoothed out immediately. Also, the mascara does not nourish or condition, and feels a bit dry.

A major advantage is that it contains fairly mild ingredients relative to other brands, so it did not irritate my oversensitive eyes. However, the oil-based cleanser I used to remove it may have been partly to blame for the blepharitis I ended up with. So people with sensitive eyes should perhaps avoid waterproof mascaras, including unfortunately this one, and oil-based cleansers.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by trishcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have corneal dystrophy and chronic dry eye. I have to use eye drops constantly. Like every hour. This is the only mascara that will withstand it. Every other waterproof mascara I've used (and I've tried 'em ALL) eventually disappeared, smudged, or got into my eyes and burned.

I gave it 4 lippies because I do wish it made my lashes thicker. I love the length it gives and it colors my pale lashes nicely. Given its staying power and the overall good job it does, I'm sticking with this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 2:36:00 AM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This didn't do anything for my lashes that a middling drugstore mascara couldn't accomplish. Maybe some fair definition, but it wilted my just-curled lashes and made my eyes burn (I do, however, have sensitive eyes). It's also expensive and the worst offense? It smudged. What more can I say, really?