October 30, 2014 | 1661 users online

Eye Shadow - Bourjois - Little Round Pot - Turquoise Ensoleillee 24

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 8:27:00 AM More reviews by AnneMarie13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

beautiful color on the packaging, but doesn´t work good with the skin tone... there is something wrong with the color!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by starbabe1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nice eyeshadow that goes on a transluscent green with a gold sheen. My eyes are hazel and it brings them out really nice :). I like to use black liquid eyeliner with this colour as it makes it stand out more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by crysna

I bought this eyeshadow on my trip to paris! It's pretty good, smooth on nicely, shimmering effect, average longevity, mix well with my other eyeshadows. The package is a little mess cuz the applicator is placed over the eyeshadow(doesn't come separately) the jar is so pretty and tiny!!! The color range are pretty good I also bought it in dreamy pink shade. I use it with a proeyeshadow brush from mac, (don't like the mini applicator in any product), will buy it again, Good product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by ifoundlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty blue, not too dark but enough to show up on eyelids. This is a great color for brown eyes, I would definitely use a eyeshadow primer first before applying to make the eyeshadow last longer. It has a gold/green shimmer to it really pretty, it shows up a little sheer but with this color I like it light. My button on this doesn't work, so it doesn't completely shut :( sad!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2008 8:54:00 PM More reviews by parfait25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it's my first purchase from Bourjois---picked up this color coz it's so nice and shimmery and I think.... im satisfied with it's quality, the pigment is not so intense, though, but if you put on primer or use a damp/moist brush it will intensify its color. The staying power is pretty good and blends well with my other shadows.The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging or the case, im having a hard time opening it and plus the fact that the eyeshadow brush that comes with it is not separated, it's placed on top of the product which is a mess-- But over all I'd probably get some more of it's colors

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2006 8:50:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

I fell in love with Bourjois back on my travels through Paris. This eye shadow is a true but subtle turquoise, sort of identical to Wet n Wild's Blue Lagoon. Beautiful, lasting shimmery color that is not timid and very tasteful. Great stuff, will buy more.