Becca Eye Color Powder in Venise

3.8

on 3/2/2010 7:31:00 PM

Very peachy and glittery, the most sparkly Becca e/s I've tried. It is almost jarringly shocking the amount of shimmer in the palette, but when it goes on it's not that way at all. It is very pretty, can wear this to the gym or out at night. I like to pair this with Chantilly, definitely will repurchase.

on 3/22/2009 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Although I loved the color and texture of this e/s. I did not have very good luck with it. Made my eyelids and eyes burn all day! I tried it twice just to make sure it WAS this product. Was also a little too shimmery for me and seemed to accentuate the creapiness on my lids. It also appeared more pink than peachy to me. Its is VERY expensive, but luckily I got it on sale from Neiman Marcus.
Also It does contain bismuth...and that is what I am thinking caused the burning eyeslids. Sorry to say, I will not purchase this product again.

on 11/21/2007 12:21:00 PM

This is a very pretty shimmery peachy-pink color. It's great as a wash, and I actually also love it paired with MAC Trax. However, I do have to rant at the fact that the eye shadow is so fragile! I lost a small chunk out of the side of the pan, just from normal use with a brush! I can't imagine what would happen if I ever dropped it! Even with the indestructible packaging, I think it could shatter.

I got this shadow during the Sephora Becca frenzy for $5. Would I pay full price for it again? Probably not. While I do love the color, I don't like the fact that it's so fragile in the pan.

on 9/24/2007 1:27:00 AM

My favourite new eyeshadow single. This is a light warm pinky shade with metallic gold shimmer. It lasts all day on my lids with UDPP and looks lovely on its own with a dark brown eyeliner.

on 9/17/2007 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

On me this eye shadow looks like a shimmery peach. I found that it is a bit sheer but that is OK- it looks great as a wash or for those lazy days where I just want to wear one color. It is very easy to apply and looks great.

The picture turned out more pink than what it looks like in real life. continued >>

on 9/11/2007 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this on sale at Sephora for $5 and I LOVE it so much I ordered a backup through a CP. It's a metallic warm medium pink shimmer and it's lovely paired w/ any champagne pink/peach eyeshadow. I wear it with UD Sellout or Chanel Desert Rose (the peachy side)...it's subtle and dramatic at the same time. I wish more eyeshadows were as metallic as this one. Lurve lurve lurve....lasts all day w/ UDPP. MMM/NC35/Oily

EDIT: after putting this in my makeup bag for one day, the whole thing shattered. Gah!!!! *removes two stars* - I would not pay full price for an e/s that isn't strong enough to travel.

on 10/3/2006 12:42:00 AM

This is a very interesting color, kind of a peachy bronzy rose shimmer. The color looks nice on the lid by itself for day and lasts just as well as the MAC shadows I typically use. The only thing that I don’t like about this is the price…twenty dollars for a single eye shadow…ouch!

on 3/23/2006 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a very pretty shimmery peach/bronze/pinkish color -- it looks fairly intense in the package, but it is very light when applied with a brush. I have auburn hair with very pale skin and I really like it -- it gives a subtle wash of shimmery color that is good for every day. It is fairly expensive for a small single shadow, and the packaging is kind of ugly, but I would buy it again.

on 3/18/2006 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Tried this on today although I didn't end up buying this eyeshadow. It's a shimmery medium rosey-coppery-peach color. Texture is velvety and pigment is rich. It's more of what I would wear as a blush color (Stila E/Becca Toast/Armani 5.5). I didn't purchase it b/c it had too much pink for my taste and was too intense for what I normally wear. I'm giving it 3 stars mainly b/c I didn't like the color.