October 24, 2014 | 2036 users online

Eye Shadow - Kesalan Patharan - Trio S28

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2006 11:17:00 PM More reviews by kopo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great neutral trio that show colour on my GA LSF4/ Mac NC30 skin. I don't use any base before my eye makeup except using a neutral es colour to brighten & even up my eyelid area.

I've bought over a dozen KP trios in old & new formulas. KP trios are silky in texture except 2 limited edition started with letter 'P' which are matte & chalky. If you like the intense colour of Mac, you may find less pigment in Trio S28. On the other hand, it's much more silky than Mac es. Fyi, I prefer GA, Kate palettes, KP trios, Majolica Majorca, Stila & Shu es in general for texture & colour.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2006 9:49:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

This is not one of my favorite trios. Beautiful in the pan but super sheer and not pigmented. S28 is a nuetral trio with a shimmery off white, a shimmery pale pale gold, and a shimmery light taupey brown. Pretty but does not show up on my NC30 skintone. Maybe better for a lighter skintone. This comes in an odd container. Its a pot with twist off cap on top of a gray square base. The cap is clear so you can see the colors. My biggest complaint is the stripes of color are narrow and can be hard to use with a big fluffy brush. These are not available in the US. Retails for 2625 yen so roughly $22.35 at the current exchange rate.