Kesalan Patharan Trio S28

on 11/12/2006 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great neutral trio that show colour on my GA LSF4/ Mac NC30 skin. I don't use any base before my eye makeup except using a neutral es colour to brighten & even up my eyelid area.

I've bought over a dozen KP trios in old & new formulas. KP trios are silky in texture except 2 limited edition started with letter 'P' which are matte & chalky. If you like the intense colour of Mac, you may find less pigment in Trio S28. On the other hand, it's much more silky than Mac es. Fyi, I prefer GA, Kate palettes, KP trios, Majolica Majorca, Stila & Shu es in general for texture & colour.

on 3/16/2006 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is not one of my favorite trios. Beautiful in the pan but super sheer and not pigmented. S28 is a nuetral trio with a shimmery off white, a shimmery pale pale gold, and a shimmery light taupey brown. Pretty but does not show up on my NC30 skintone. Maybe better for a lighter skintone. This comes in an odd container. Its a pot with twist off cap on top of a gray square base. The cap is clear so you can see the colors. My biggest complaint is the stripes of color are narrow and can be hard to use with a big fluffy brush. These are not available in the US. Retails for 2625 yen so roughly $22.35 at the current exchange rate.