October 1, 2014 | 928 users online

Conditioner - La Vitton - Neem Hair Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2007 11:05:00 AM More reviews by yoshipeach

This did absolutely nothing for my hair, in fact I think it's making it a bit more dry and leaving a greasy residue in my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2006 5:05:00 PM More reviews by abbyten

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I first tried this conditioner I didn't think I liked it. I was used to conditioners that gave my hair a lot of slip, but also in many cases made my hair too soft (my hair is neither dry nor coarse)and hard to style, and this almost felt like it was leaving nothing behind. After blow drying my hair, I realized that this was just what I have been looking for. It didn't over-soften my hair, left it very smooth and shiny and definitely helped to control the flyaways. I use other conditioners for conditioner only styling, but I always follow up with a little of the La Vitton to smooth the flyaways. I also discovered that is makes a wonderful styling lotion. A little bit before I blow dry gives my hair tons of volume and smoothness. Definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2006 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Bechy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used to believe that every hair conditioner is similar so the cheaper the better. but La Vitton conditioner starts to change my mind. It's so very gentle and it conditions my hair in a subtle but consistant way. My hair is color treated and dry, and the conditioner manages to make it smooth with healthy shine. My hair used to feel tacky the first few days after coloring, but now with this conditioner, my hair has never been tacky or difficult to comb through. Not only did I know it but the lady washing my hair at my salon also noticed. She used to use extra conditioner after washing my hair to reduce the tackiness, but now she told me my hair is very nice and smooth. I love Lavitton conditioner and quality is quality!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2006 5:03:00 PM More reviews by ella05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, I thought I loved Redken's Body Full conditioner. This conditioner has blown Body Full out of the water (sorry, Redken). It's so thick that a little goes a long way (same with the shampoo), and yet it does a kick-arse job of leaving my oily, fine hair shiny, soft, and fluffy. Very fluffy. (I should mention that I never apply condioner to my roots; it's never a good idea on oily scalps.) It has great slip, too, so I no longer have to fight with tangles. **Update** It builds up too quickly! I love how well it works in the beginning, then I have to quit using it for a while. I wonder if the dimethicone is the culprit...I wish they would've kept the formula all-natural. :-( I'm now interchanging it with a silicone-free conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2006 3:39:00 AM More reviews by skinnut

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love it! It rinses clean, moisturizes and leaves my hair bouncy, soft, and actually gives body to my normally, limp hair. I have done away with most conditioners because they leave my hair too soft ~ flat and limp. Based on the reviews here I decided to take a chance and do not have any regrets! It is every bit as good as I had hoped. I have colored-treated hair with ends going towards dry. It rinses clean, does not cause static and leaves my hair feeling so healthy!! It has a light pleasant scent that does not linger. Packaged in a dark, standard plastic conditioner bottle and priced just right at $10 for 8 fl oz. Will be repurchasing for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2006 3:37:00 PM More reviews by cmil

I would like to make it clear that I have normal-oily hair. I've never dye it or have it chemically treated. I want to state this so other readers can have a clear idea about the product, rather than what I'm saying about it because everyone is different. I don't use much conditioner because my hair doesn't need it. Probably like once a week at the most. The smell is wonderful to me. It smell like rose with a gentle hint of lavender. I really like the combination. Oh, by the way, La Vitton have the best lavender smelling products out there! It smell like pure lavender essence, soft and delicate rather than those strong commerical lavender smell. It's very relaxing and soothing.

Now about the condition ability, it gets a perfect score from me because it condition my hair without weighting it down, leaving it looking super shiny, and very soft without being overly soft [not sure if people understand what I mean, but some conditioner is too moisturizing for my hair and it makes my hair easily out of shape?].

I'm not complaining about my hair natural state, but La Vitton conditioner enhance my hair up to 110%. It's a bit thicker than most commerical conditioner but it's not a cream yet. It goes on pretty light but the conditioning ability is just as good as a cream or paste. You can also use this as a leave-in conditioner. I use this as a hair styling cream, works perfectly fine for me. When I washed it afterward, my hair is so nice and soft. I love the effect it gives my hair. At about $10 for 8 oz. I don't think it's a bad price, especially comparing to brand like Aveda. I'm also a fan of Aveda hair line, but I think La Vitton beat them.

I think this will work pretty well on normal, oily, and dry hair. For very dry and chemically treated, I think it might not be strong enough. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2006 6:44:00 PM More reviews by rocksiren

Again I liked LV's facial cleansing so much that I took a chance and bought the hair kit. This conditioner is pretty light, which is not what I expected as this brand has so many essential oils in it. Clean rinsing, smells great.