Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift

3.6

Upper Eye Gel (0.33 ounce) Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PVP, Ethoxydiglycol, Arginin, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Glucosamine HCL, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Punica Granatum Fruit Juice, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Yeast Extract/Extrait De Levure, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Urea, Dextrin, Maltodextrin, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Galactoarabinan, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Iron Oxides Under Eye Cream (0.33 ounce) Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cocoglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethoxydiglycol, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Punica Granatum Fruit Juice, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Thiodipropionic Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Morus Nigra Root Extract, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Biotin, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Ceramide 2, Tribehenin, Dextrin, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Glucoside, Benzophenone-3, Silica, Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Steareth-20, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, 2,6-Dimethyl-7-Octen-2-Ol, Cyclopentadecanone, Hexadecanolactone, Isopropyl Myristate, Tricyclodecenyl Propionate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 40

I apply this product with my Clarisonic Opal and have used it twice daily for 2 weeks.
Worked well, but maybe too well.
The undereye moisturizer really worked to plump up underneath my eye. Almost too much. Not that they are 'puffy' a la fluid retention, but it's as if my skin is 'too full' in that area. This would be great for someone with sunken undereye areas or deep creases. I like the effect, but it's too drastic. I am going to rotate this, maybe using every other day.
Did not cause me to develop milia, which some rich eye creams have.
This product is rich in antioxidants and plant extracts.
Now for my packaging diatribe!
I do prefer 'pump' dispensing for convenience. I believe jar packaged facial products do require a new and clean q-tip with each application to minimize the introduction of bacteria into the jar. The jars that come with tiny plastic applicators annoy me, because if you don't swab them with a sterilizing agent after each use they are going to introduce bacteria back into the product too. Reusable plastic applicators that aren't cleaned after each use aren't much better than your finger.
At one point in time I agreed that pump mechanisms better preserved the integrity of the ingredients but I don't believe jar packaging somehow nullifies the active ingredients so much faster than in a pump because of 'oxygen exposure'. Well guess what- unless a product is VACUUM SEALED the product in a pump is exposed to air, too. So I'm growing tired of that debate.

my results with this product seem to be the opposite of the other reviews i've read. the gel did absolutely nothing for my lids, but the under eye cream is wonderful! after just a week i noticed the skin under my eyes looked brighter, and now that i'm close to running out, my makeup doesn't settle in my lines and i rarely if ever need concealer under my eyes anymore!
i'd love it if i could buy just the cream by itself, because about half of the gel is going to end up going in the trash.

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This eye cream did nothing for upper or lower eye area. Lower eye area still has hash marks and no lifting of upper lid.
So I added DMAE powder to it and that works for the lifting/tightening, but it is only a cosmetic fix, as with all products with DMAE, no long term repair.
I don't think any company makes a decent upper lid repair creme to date.

on 9/13/2014 12:30:00 AM

I been using this product morning and nights for 6 weeks. When I applied under eyes it feels that skin absorbs product quick and doesn't feel heavy, specially when Im applying conceler. But I don't see a a difference in the fine lines around eyes. Giving up with this product next time i will look for something else.

on 9/11/2014 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought the Anew Clinical Eye Lift Pro from an Avon representative who drops off catalogs at my job, and it was about 30 dollars. It comes in a white, screw top jar, with a little "protector" piece to cover the product. There's two sides, one side is an off white creme for under eyes, and the other side is an orange-y colored gel for eyelids and brow bone area. It doesn't really have a scent, nothing noticeable or unpleasant. I have been using it for close to a month, morning and night. I really like the gel side, it's very light, and feels cool upon application. It can be a bit sticky though if you use too much. It immediately de-puffs, and makes my upper eyes look awake and refreshed. The creme side though... Ehhh.. Not so great. I don't really have any wrinkles, but I have some dry, crepey like skin underneath my eyes that looks terrible when makeup settles into it, and the creme part has done nothing for that area. It's really not even that moisturizing. I feel like I have to rub it in forever to get it to absorb, and I definitely don't want a product that makes me have to tug at my sensitive eye skin like that! It's too bad they don't sell these separately, because I would repurchase the gel part for my upper eyes. The gel part gets four lippies, but the creme part gets two. So an overall rating of three lippies, and I will not be repurchasing :(

on 6/7/2014 1:33:00 PM

This eye cream would be the best product ever if only the two parts were sold separately! The under eye cream is pretty much useless, but the lid gel is amazing! It lifts the skin above the eye significantly and works almost immediately. I've never found another product full stop that works as well as this does!! The downside is though that I end up throwing away all of the unused cream, which is a total waste.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I had a bad reaction to this and it burneddddd! I'm not sure why as that's never happened to me before.

when using this product i could see a difference on probably the third day of using it smoothed oit my eyelid and lifted my brow a bit.. the under eye cream did nothing for my bags..or color needless to day i did notnotice a difference in the under eye .. i think it is a bit over priced for the way it prformend on the lower part of my eye but the jell worked nicely on my eyes

on 6/8/2013 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I caught this on sale $20 recommended by my older sis (52) . This is totally worth it's regular price! It's moisturizing, lightweight and non irritating. I've been trying to find a good eye cream and hands down this is it! Take a chance.. :)

on 7/24/2012 11:50:00 AM

My mother gave this to me since she had a bunch of unpoened Avon products from her friend. So, this didnt cost me anything, but if it did I would be sorely upset. The gel is sticky and weird and the cream sometimes burned my eyes. So,I used the gel, first, all over both upper and lower lids, then followed it with the cream. Worked better that way. This is a basic eye cream, nothing too special about it at all.