August 29, 2014 | 1914 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Avon - Anew Clinical Eye Lift

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by babycat1973

This eye cream would be the best product ever if only the two parts were sold separately! The under eye cream is pretty much useless, but the lid gel is amazing! It lifts the skin above the eye significantly and works almost immediately. I've never found another product full stop that works as well as this does!! The downside is though that I end up throwing away all of the unused cream, which is a total waste.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I had a bad reaction to this and it burneddddd! I'm not sure why as that's never happened to me before.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by fallinformakeup

when using this product i could see a difference on probably the third day of using it smoothed oit my eyelid and lifted my brow a bit.. the under eye cream did nothing for my bags..or color needless to day i did notnotice a difference in the under eye .. i think it is a bit over priced for the way it prformend on the lower part of my eye but the jell worked nicely on my eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Upkeep38

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I caught this on sale $20 recommended by my older sis (52) . This is totally worth it's regular price! It's moisturizing, lightweight and non irritating. I've been trying to find a good eye cream and hands down this is it! Take a chance.. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Shannap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My mother gave this to me since she had a bunch of unpoened Avon products from her friend. So, this didnt cost me anything, but if it did I would be sorely upset. The gel is sticky and weird and the cream sometimes burned my eyes. So,I used the gel, first, all over both upper and lower lids, then followed it with the cream. Worked better that way. This is a basic eye cream, nothing too special about it at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by TwiPixie

I dont really buy into 'lifting' or 'brightning' labels anymore, all I want an eye cream to do is moisturize and keep that delicate area healthy.
Being honest this product kind of delivers on that. However I am not a fan of the film it leaves, no matter how little I applied. It was a bit awkward putting concealer on top of it so I ended up just using it at night.
I am glad I used it up but I dont think Id get it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by SilentWinter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful eye cream, however it is very expensive and hesitate to buy it from places such as Amazon as I am afraid of getting a product that has been tampered with.

The under eye cream is fantastic! It got rid of my intense dark circles in about two weeks. The upper eye gel did literally nothing for me. Maybe it is because I am 19 and my eyelids are not sagging (yet!) but it was very sticky and at times uncomfortable. It even made makeup application difficult as i would ball up underneath anything I put on the top of my eyes. I would love it if Avon would make these separate products and cut the price in half OR offer a complete jar of just the under eye cream. For that, I would gladly pay $30, as it is an amazing product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Katharine40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

While this is a decent moisturizer for the eye area, I didn't see squat in terms of "lifting." Nor did it seem to help with the little crinkle lines at the corners of my eyes.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by purrbox5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This the only thing I need for my eyes. Have been using it for years. It almost instantly lifts my upper eyes & has significantly reduced the my crow's feet. I'm 43 & have been guessed in my early 30's! No lie! I can't tell you how good that makes me feel. I know it's not just the Eye Lift but it definitely helps! Will use this until they stop making it, which, I have a feeling, won't ever happen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2011 2:07:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

I recieved a sample of this (the PRO version) and thought why not try it. I have to say Im VERY impressed! I can notice and feel a definitely tightening around my eyes making me look more awake when I dont feel it!!! I am going to be purchasing this in the current campaign for 10 as I love it! Defo worth the 10 (wouldnt pay any more than that tho!) as it really does work! Im 25, mum of two under 4 so definitely need a bit of a lift in the eye area! Disrupted nights and early starts do nothing for my eye area and this stuff gets rid of all that!!!