April 16, 2014 | 773 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Aussome Volume

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a review of Aussie Volume conditioner.

LOOOOOVE IT!
The smell is fantastic, it makes my hair shine and feel soooo great.
My new fave conditioner ! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by MamaMo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Works really well as a cowash conditioner- the aussome volume shampoo and conditioner combination left me a little frizzy and dry. I liked it as an occasional clarify from the moist Aussie shampoo and conditioner for a while, but I was noticing a little too much frizz. Works nicely as a cowash.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Karalynn888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I honestly love this duo shampoo and conditioner. A lot of people don't know this so if you are reading this please take a note that with conditioners, LEAVE IT IN FOR A FEW MINUTES!! I swear so many people believe a conditioner can get into the hair and repair it with it only on the follicles for only a few seconds. I always put in conditioner then wash my face or shave while it's in and it always leaves better results every single time.

Anyways, this is a very light conditioner so all the more it needs time to soak in. Not on the roots you don't put conditioner on your roots just the pony tail. My hair felt soft and shiny after this duo so I am very please with the end results.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by love_e

Bought this combo in shampoo and conditioner - I don't know specifically which one it was but it made my long heathy hair start breaking off at the ends. This has never happened to me before, I don't color or use heat on my hair. I've never gotten this reaction, terrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Sellee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

For a conditioner, this is pretty bad. It's thin, runny, really light, and still manages to make my hair feel greasy. It also made my scalp extremely itchy and begin to flake. Not much volume was going on either. There isn't very much hydrating power in this, and I know it's not directed towards that, but it is a conditioner and that's what I expect it to act like. The smell is alright and so is the price, but it doesn't make up for how terrible this product is. I won't be purchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by verolyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Searching for a new conditioner after my Dove volume boost was d/c'ed. Fine, straight thick hair prone to frizz and static. This is VERY light. It rinses clean and smells mildly pleasant. No itchy icky scalp feel afterwards, which is fantastic. It leaves my hair a little too rough. If it smoothed out the frizz just a tad more, it would be an HG for me. I will keep using/buying this, but will need a heavier conditioner every couple of days. Until I find a better replacement, this will do. It does do as promised, though, and does not weigh down my hair at all. So 4/5 for doing what it says.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a nice lightweight conditoner. Doesnt weigh my hair down. I should probably use a heavier conditioner every few uses because my hair could use a bit more conditioning then this offers. Overall very nice to use a few times in a row.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

A great budget conditioner that I continue to buy again and again. It conditions my hair without weighing it down and it doesn't make it greasy unlike 9/10 volumising conditioners I have tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by cuonbroadway

I bought this for CO washing after I couldn't find Aussie Cleanse & Mend anymore.

First, let's talk about the packaging... I love the pump dispenser. It's so convenient! I hate the regular pop-top, though. I can't tell you how many times I've had one of those break.

Ok, now the product itself: It contains some pretty good ingredients, especially for fine, limp hair. For CO washing, it definitely gets hair clean, but I couldn't tell any noticeable difference in volume. I also thought that I needed more regular conditioner to moisturize the rest of my hair. Now, by no means is this as drying as shampoo, but it definitely left my hair wanting for moisture. The smell is ok, but after a while I was really tired of it.

Overall, I've continued my search for the HG CO wash, but I would repurchase this if I needed to.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a bad conditioner, it didn't leave my hair greasy or weighed down. I didn't find it did much for volume, I prefer Finesse Self Adjusting Extra Body shampoo and conditioner to my hair beautiful body and bounce.