October 30, 2014 | 1720 users online

Fragrance - Coty - Wild Woods

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2007 2:13:00 PM More reviews by mmariecrys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has a spice and fruit top note that becomes a bit soapy and clean. It then mellows into a plesantly understated cedarwood musk during the midstage and stays that way. Dries down to a sweet and low scent, very much like Yves Rocher Ode au Reve. Very much a cashmere sweater and jeans unisex scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2006 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Gretchen76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I wanted to try wearing some "men's" scents, and on the recommendation of another reviewer, this is the first one I tried. Oh, wow, is it wonderful!! It warms up and stays close to the skin. It would be great any time of the year. Woody and sweet (not overly, but just enough!)I agree that this would be sexy on a man as well. I have been complimented by men when wearing this. Why Coty discontinued this, I don't know. One of the best!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2006 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Maximina

Woody frags are often difficult for me to wear as I so gravitate towards those fragrances that are more musky/sexy/skin scent or alternatively more girly, but this one is a DREAM. Slightly smokey emberish cedary woods open on my skin and soften to just a gentle blush of woodiness. Yes, it would be amazing on a man but it is even better on me! A pure keeper and one of my two favorite woodies to date (the other being Bogner Wood Woman).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2006 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Lesly101

This cologne was recommended to me by a wonderful MUAer and she also sent me a sample of it :) It is very, very close to Feminite Du Bois - amazing "poor mans" version of it! I did not know it was a mens fragrance until i looked it up on Ebay!
It is very woody, smoky and all around great! Of course, it lacks the complex heart of Feminite Du Bois, but if you have FdB lotion or an etailer FdB lotion dupe, layered with this you will not know the difference! Great find and a great buy! Highly recommend for woody scent lovers - i will be wearing this! :)